Rod

rod

Retired 22 years
He must have been a feeder driver.
I never was a feeder driver. For about 3 or 4 months when I first went full time I did have a night job driving a little Ford Econoline shuttle route over to North Dakota and back everynight. When they turned that route into a real feeder route I went to delivery. For the most part I hated driving all night.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod's story of the day:

Stopped a MickyD's for an ice cream cone today. A lady I know who works there pointed out a table full of suits from Corporate who had been there for 4 hours auditing the place. She said they were driving the help nuts. I told here she was preaching to the choir--been there done that. The :censored2:s even had the nerve to take my favorite table.

Future

Victory Ride
Rod's story of the day:

Stopped a MickyD's for an ice cream cone today. A lady I know who works there pointed out a table full of suits from Corporate who had been there for 4 hours auditing the place. She said they were driving the help nuts. I told here she was preaching to the choir--been there done that. The :censored2:s even had the nerve to take my favorite table.
You should have cropped dusted them

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod's story of the day:

WDFD (that's for @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U 's)

Indecisi0n

Rod's story of the day:

Do you call them sprinkles or jimmies ?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I'm old--crop dusting could be a dangerous move at my age.
giphy - 2019-04-03T181225.903.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh my God pops.

The toppings on your ice cream. Do you call them jimmies or sprinkles ? It's a huge debate in the Northeast b

MacDonalds has NOTHING for their cones like that. You get your choice of small and vanilla--$1.69-- nothing else. Sprinkles are for cupcakes and I've never heard of jimmies (except tools for breaking into cars).