Rolled ankle first 30 days Temp driving “On Topic”

Cyclops

I twisted my ankle driving a rout for RTD driving. This is my first 30 days. I can’t put any weight on it. Definitely can’t deliver a rout on it today. Is this going to disqualify me from driving?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I twisted my ankle driving a rout for RTD driving. This is my first 30 days. I can’t put any weight on it. Definitely can’t deliver a rout on it today. Is this going to disqualify me from driving?
Depends on your center manager. I did the same thing, he gave me a couple days off, and here I am all this time later. However, using three points of contact IS important. All this time later, my ankle is very arthritic and I wish I never rolled it. If they keep you, follow the methods, they will only help you.

Cyclops

Depends on your center manager. I did the same thing, he gave me a couple days off, and here I am all this time later. However, using three points of contact IS important. All this time later, my ankle is very arthritic and I wish I never rolled it. If they keep you, follow the methods, they will only help you.
Should I not fill out an accident report? That’s what my center manager suggested. Maybe I suggest I hold off?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How many days you got in so far?

Box Ox

File the report and when healed up, head back to your base classification until you’re needed for holiday driving.

Cyclops

I hurt my Achilles on my 8th day I believe. Told my Sup, he had to come out and finish the rest of the route. Spoke with the manager and she gave me time off. Ended up getting DQ'd on day 33/40 lol.

Moral of the story is, I have no idea.
Accident report?

IESucks

Should I not fill out an accident report? That’s what my center manager suggested. Maybe I suggest I hold off?
All you do is report it. Exact time,place, and how. Your manager does the accident report. It is not up to you to decide if one is needed. They will ask you if one is needed and hope you say no to avoid all their paperwork and scrutiny by safety. Then they can blame you when they didn't make a report. Your only job is to report it. When they ask if you need to file a report always say yes to cover yourself