Roswell parking lot this morning

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I bet at least half of them vote Yes.
1xbzp6.jpg

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Georgia or New Mexico.

Look at all the employees in the back ground going to work who didn't go to the meeting.

Count up that crowd. Looks huge doesn't it. Yet, now think... think if the strike was today. You don't believe UPS can replace only that small amount of folks at a Hub?

Listen, this new language is suppose to take care of or at least help with grievances. If nothing changes after the Yes vote. Then it's a breach of contract by UPS and illegal.

A lot of beards and big bellies. These just Feeder drivers?

That D.B. Cooper guy in the back in the shades and black back pack. He's Scabbing on us if a work stoppage occurs. Look at him. You can spot the Scabs a mile away and UPS centers will be jammed packed with crossers.

Gonna Suck if this goes down. Truth hurts.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You sound bitter about management’s double standard practices while you were here. Maybe that’s soured your outlook.
Actually I was never there.
I was going by what I have seen in the past.

IT'S ALL ABOUT PEER PRESSURE.
In public, everyone says they are voting NO
but
When they vote in private, over half vote YES.

Same way it was in Arkansas with Bill Clinton.
You can't find anyone that will admit they voted for Clinton but over half the state voted for him.

Tony Q

That’s a lot of grievances.
There is basically one local in the state that represents UPS. Remember it’s a right to work state. Their executive board is pretty good, but you aren’t exactly dealing with the best of the best there. Their backlog of grievances is partly to do with such a large geographical area.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Actually I was never there.
I was going by what I have seen in the past.

IT'S ALL ABOUT PEER PRESSURE.
In public, everyone says they are voting NO
but
When they vote in private, over half vote YES.

Same way it was in Arkansas with Bill Clinton.
You can't find anyone that will admit they voted for Clinton but over half the state voted for him.
Wanna take a friendly wager that more than half will vote no in our local?