RSU SHARES

brownIEman

Once you retire are the RSU shares automatically put in your account or do we have to wait 5 years

They vest (or laps) over the 5 years following retirement just as they normally would. At least that's how the program was presented when the whole RSU s where implemented.

That's why I still post on BC in support of UPS three years after leaving, I started reserving 20% of half my effort every year in Restricted Work Units, and now as those RWU s laps, I work them here. Seems fair. :wink2:

@misterjingle/hoax/monkeybutt must have held back a boat load of RWU s.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They vest (or laps) over the 5 years following retirement just as they normally would. At least that's how the program was presented when the whole RSU s where implemented.

That's why I still post on BC in support of UPS three years after leaving, I started reserving 20% of half my effort every year in Restricted Work Units, and now as those RWU s laps, I work them here. Seems fair. :wink2:

@misterjingle/hoax/monkeybutt must have held back a boat load of RWU s.
My level was center manager level.
I was paid for 5 years the first year of retirement, 4 the second, 3 the third, 2 the fourth and 1 the 5th.
Also, the amount received as 74% of the total as 20% went to Federal Tax and 6 percent to state tax.

brownIEman

My level was center manager level.
I was paid for 5 years the first year of retirement, 4 the second, 3 the third, 2 the fourth and 1 the 5th.
Also, the amount received as 74% of the total as 20% went to Federal Tax and 6 percent to state tax.

Yep, same for sups. The reserved RSU's from the 5 years prior to leaving laps out but with no new ones brought in they dwindle down till it's all paid out. If you quit before retirement eligibility as I did, you forfeit the half year award in unlapsed RSUs.

In my case, totally worth it.

tino1

What is the date in January the RSU shares vest , I was told the 10th but I don’t see anything in compushare