RTW- Leaving the Union.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I just proved that you all don't know your ass from a hole in the ground and your response is to criticize me? LOL!
Your the one that wants to rape your brothers and sisters. Close to retirement and need to steal. What a sellout assclown. Hey, you’re the one that will have to live with yourself. So you want out of the union? Quit! Go negotiate your own wage at Fedex. Simple. Once again, please SCREW!

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
The problem is everyone bitches but nobody gets involved
I almost feel sorry for the next generation of UPSers

That is the issue. Our involvement in the process is pitiful. We lack the balls to band together Nationwide and put our foot down. Hoffa no longer has our interest at heart and that's why he must go. His father would be ashamed at how he shoved this contract down our throats without even as much as a single friend given.

Misthios

UPS is the gage for all other delivery companies. Our union negotiated wages drive the industry wages.

Wether out dues get used for what we want or how we see fit doesn't really bother me too much as long as my $65 a month keeps equaling over $40 an hour. This union provides us with better pay and benefits than those fancy white collars with degrees and thousands of inescapable debt. So I'll.take what I've got

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wether out dues get used for what we want or how we see fit doesn't really bother me too much as long as my $65 a month keeps equaling over $40 an hour. This union provides us with better pay and benefits than those fancy white collars with degrees and thousands of inescapable debt. So I'll.take what I've got
Te felicito on being a proud lunkhead that makes more than those educated people that know English!

coolslice

All I can tell you is if you are that unhappy you need to quit. I don't know why you have stayed this long, if like you say there are so many better paying jobs that I'm sure are not as hard on your body and home life

Again, some of you all can't see the forest for the trees. I like my job, I think it's pretty simple to understand that. I work very hard there, and don't feel like I'm overpaid AT ALL. Anyone that claims this job is just driving around in shorts slinging out cardboard and we should thank our lucky stars for having probably has never worked as a delivery driver in their life. What I don't like is being forced to pay a corrupt organization that doesn't have either yours or my interest at heart any more. What you homers don't understand is that if you want change, you hit them where it hurts- in the wallet. If the Teamsters start losing money and can't afford all of those 6 figure salaries, you can bet your ass that they'll start trying to do a better job. By being legally FORCED to pay them, they have no obligation to actually work for that money. They get paid whether they hear a grievance or hit the golf course with their mistress and a cooler of beer. We don't get paid unless we bust our balls. We don't get paid if we get the flu and take a day off.

Further more, someone mentioned stealing. Give me a :censored2:ing break! I work for UPS, if I steal from them, I lose my job. Like I said, I EARN every red cent I make there. There's certainly some stealing going on, but we are the victims. The money I make the company goes back to pay all of our benefits and wages. To say I'm stealing is showing just how ignorant you are of reality.

Not one single person here has answered any question I have asked. When you're asked something you don't want to answer, you revert to calling me names and run for the hills. It's all very similar to an Obama loving liberal who calls you a racist and runs away from a question. The fact that every question I have asked gets ignored really shows that most of you have no answers. Your job is to defend the union at all costs and ignore anything that questions them. This is why we are getting trash contracts, give backs, and being replaced by sub-contractors, lower paid workers, and technology.

Misthios

Again, some of you all can't see the forest for the trees. I like my job, I think it's pretty simple to understand that. I work very hard there, and don't feel like I'm overpaid AT ALL. Anyone that claims this job is just driving around in shorts slinging out cardboard and we should thank our lucky stars for having probably has never worked as a delivery driver in their life. What I don't like is being forced to pay a corrupt organization that doesn't have either yours or my interest at heart any more. What you homers don't understand is that if you want change, you hit them where it hurts- in the wallet. If the Teamsters start losing money and can't afford all of those 6 figure salaries, you can bet your ass that they'll start trying to do a better job. By being legally FORCED to pay them, they have no obligation to actually work for that money. They get paid whether they hear a grievance or hit the golf course with their mistress and a cooler of beer. We don't get paid unless we bust our balls. We don't get paid if we get the flu and take a day off.

Further more, someone mentioned stealing. Give me a :censored2:ing break! I work for UPS, if I steal from them, I lose my job. Like I said, I EARN every red cent I make there. There's certainly some stealing going on, but we are the victims. The money I make the company goes back to pay all of our benefits and wages. To say I'm stealing is showing just how ignorant you are of reality.

Not one single person here has answered any question I have asked. When you're asked something you don't want to answer, you revert to calling me names and run for the hills. It's all very similar to an Obama loving liberal who calls you a racist and runs away from a question. The fact that every question I have asked gets ignored really shows that most of you have no answers. Your job is to defend the union at all costs and ignore anything that questions them. This is why we are getting trash contracts, give backs, and being replaced by sub-contractors, lower paid workers, and technology.

I'll tell you number one reason I love this union. They have provided myself and my wife with fantastic benefits. I see Everytime when I go to pick up her insulin (type 1 diabetic) folks paying close to $100 if not more for supplies and the insulin while I walk away with everything she needs for $0. I know if it's a 30 day medicine I won't pay anymore than $5 and 9/10 times it's less than that. That is why I'm thankful for the union. Sure raises are great and so is everything else but I know each day I get up and do this she will be just fine. Does that answer it?

coolslice

I'll tell you number one reason I love this union. They have provided myself and my wife with fantastic benefits. I see Everytime when I go to pick up her insulin (type 1 diabetic) folks paying close to $100 if not more for supplies and the insulin while I walk away with everything she needs for $0. I know if it's a 30 day medicine I won't pay anymore than $5 and 9/10 times it's less than that. That is why I'm thankful for the union. Sure raises are great and so is everything else but I know each day I get up and do this she will be just fine. Does that answer it?

I can appreciate that situation, but that $100 you're saving is basically canceled out by your dues.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Not sure if you are full-time driver or not but that dues rate is way less than in this neck of the woods.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Not one single person here has answered any question I have asked.

Why do you think that is ?

Be a man, pickup the phone and call your Local to find out what their procedure is.

Don't be some chicken:censored2:.... and think there is some "super secret" way.

Nobody is going to miss you, or your petty little dues money.

You're just afraid of people finding out.

-Bug-

Boston25

My on road sup started the same time I did and made more than me last year. Our district manager was making 10K total a week when he retired. I'm thinking our center manager makes around 175K a year.

I'm sure the PT hub sups don't make jack, but upper management does just fine. I certainly wouldn't try to paint the picture that the company screws them.
I know for a fact that managers are paid once a month

browndevil

Wow! What a bunch of useless turds! Listening to some of you whine makes me wonder how you function in society, let alone at a job.

I'm just a few short years from retirement, and I've never needed the union one time. The union is a bunch of scamming, fear mongering, do-nothing idiots. I'd rather keep my own money, and I sure as hell don't want my money going to tell me to vote for some :censored2: bag liberal.

The union needs people like you all. I'm not a scab or an idiot. I'm just smart enough to know when I'm getting screwed. It seems most here aren't. Enjoy the thousands you've given them a few short years from now when you've been replaced by 22.4's, drones, and an Amazon delivery van.
You never needed the Union? Have you ever taken vacation, used sick days, had your seniority recognized, had children, had an illness, dental work, are you about to collect a pension? I can go on but you get the point. These are all rights and work benefits negotiated for you. BY THE UNION!

The Milkman

You nailed me. I'm management. Do 22.4 guys at your place have 9.5 protection? Do they make the same wage as you?

Which one is you??
stooges_primary[1].jpg