RTW- Leaving the Union.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
That was the "next day".

What's next? Shoot the wounded.
It only adds up if the whole story is laid out but that can't happen yet. This never happens in real life? Ok.

When you make bold accusations, you should be able to provide basic details which at least lean persons toward considering it a real statement. The absence of basic details and knowledge of the system tend to make me and others believe that the person is not telling the truth or some of the details are tainted. At least it does for me.

NLRB, Labor Board, Arbitrators, etc are part of the Government.
Oh ok. I see. I was told by NLRB about the low standards of the union long before the conspiracy to terminate me took place. I wasn’t needing reinstated when I dealt with them. I was reinstated prior to having to file charges with them after termination because their bulletproof plan imploded.

When you make bold accusations, you should be able to provide basic details which at least lean persons toward considering it a real statement. The absence of basic details and knowledge of the system tend to make me and others believe that the person is not telling the truth or some of the details are tainted. At least it does for me.
I feel I did. I didn’t make an accusation, I stated a fact. I simply stated what made me opt out of the union as soon as I could due to the conspiracy everyone got caught in. I’ll add there was zero accountability or discipline for anyone involved. If they tried to point fingers everyone would have went down. It was easier to simply act as if nothing to see here

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
But you didn't. Mentioning a statement without any facts has zero accountability. It is an accusation when you say persons from both the Union and Company CONSPIRED to take your job. That means both sides acted criminally.

But you didn't. Mentioning a statement without any facts has zero accountability. It is an accusation when you say persons from both the Union and Company CONSPIRED to take your job. That means both sides acted criminally.
And that’s exactly what I mean. I stated it as a fact from my experience and proof. I stated why I shouldn’t post it online, along with the fact I could care less what you or anyone else believes. You are 100% correct,I mean it when I say both sides acted criminally. it accomplishes nothing to get anyone to believe me. I’m handling it the way my attorney advised me to. If I placed all the evidence on here and hypothetically, everyone suddenly believes me. Would you think that’d give me some sort of victory among anonymous people? I chimed in with my situation, believe it or not. I’d never believe it if I were any of you all either. My coworkers still are shocked by the whole thing, constantly saying it’s unbelievable. Had a conversation about it today with a coworker.
so, if anyone believes me, they’re surely understanding why I opted out. If not, Idgf.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@Management Blows

You still haven't said what you were discharged for, or what this "big" conspiracy is.

Oh.... that's right, it's super secret because "something" is pending.

The union wouldn’t even tell me what I was accused of until the last minute, although I knew all along what their plan was.

So.... the company (with your Union Steward present) tells you, that they are

taking you "out of service" or are discharging you.... without giving you a reason ?

Nonsense.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

taking you "out of service" or are discharging you.... without giving you a reason ?

Nonsense.
That's not what he/she said, or what you quoted???

....this is:
The union wouldn’t even tell me what I was accused of until the last minute
I was discharged earlier this year, where the BA was present without myself or the steward calling him, because the Company did.

....where he didn't call me, take a sidebar at anytime, or even say a single word in my defense.

Trust me, many of us don't reside in locals where unicorns and pixie dust are reality.

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
you just don’t get it do you? I already said I could care less if anyone believes me. It’s not G14 classified either. I’m just listening to my attorney vs trying to impress or prove something to big union guy lol.

There is always more to the story....

You all should see the statement he wrote, along with few other “brothers.” They were fabricated, police were called to guard the building based upon their statements.

:biggrin:

ummmm, yes and no. The “back up steward” was on the phone as witness I was being pulled from service. He was so concerned he said, “ok”. Lol. But they didn’t give me reason. Just told me to stand by phone for further instructions lol. Bunch of clowns

Nonsense.

Method Mensch

We don't really have any super pro-union guys at my hub. We had some that were preloaders that worked with the previous administration, but after they lost the re-election (and got caught doing some pretty nefarious things) they left.

I am worried about people spitting on me and keying my car? Not at all. The stewards we have now know the realities of the union. Hell, A steward is the one that told me about his orders not to give grievances to mgmt. I guarantee you that after the first person leaves the union, many others will follow- especially guys that have been there for 25+ years that see what the union has become and are tired of all the juvenile BS and corruption that has plagued our local for many years.
If you're dealing with a corrupt local, you have options. You can file complaint with the labor board, for starters.

You can file a complaint for insufficient representation.
I done that couple times prior to their grand plan. I’m thinking that’s why the BA wasn’t questioning the steward or company. I liked that guy as a neighbor type guy. He was just worthless at his job.
But as I mentioned before, if they’re present and breathing, they’ve met the standard requirements of their representation. He was there and breathing so the local was good to go on that.
I’ll add that if they didn’t reinstate me the NLRB would’ve definitely intervened. Both sides knew that, so I was reinstated immediately.

Method Mensch

I done that couple times prior to their grand plan. I’m thinking that’s why the BA wasn’t questioning the steward or company. I liked that guy as a neighbor type guy. He was just worthless at his job.
But as I mentioned before, if they’re present and breathing, they’ve met the standard requirements of their representation. He was there and breathing so the local was good to go on that.
I’ll add that if they didn’t reinstate me the NLRB would’ve definitely intervened. Both sides knew that, so I was reinstated immediately.
Holy $h1t. Well, at least you know there's a backstop somewhere.

I would not call it a stretch to say seeing people get fired by set ups, not including my situation, getting harassed day in day out and job threatened each day, to hear the union’s overwhelming silence, would put people in a state of depression. But maybe that’s just me? I hope it is.