Rubios response to State of the Union.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I do not miss any of this. This is why I left the US and live very well on my pension after my time with UPS.
My biggest challenge is measuring how big the turtles grow in South America.
image1234_medium_zpsde8534eb.jpg

Nec

That there is a big shell.
How is the drinking water?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
MSNBC Replays Rubio Water Sip 155 Times in One Day, Far More Than CNN and Fox News Combined

I drink bottled water. Imported Poland Spring water. The choice of conservatives.

Read more: MSNBC Replays Rubio Water Sip 155 Times in One Day, Far More Than CNN and Fox News Combined | NewsBusters

Of course you and the republicans would drink "imported water", none of you buy american anything, yet wonder what happened to our country since Reagan and Bush shipped companies overseas..

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was funny, but some people overdid the playing of the clip.......over 150 at MSNBC

It was just water. It's not a deal breaker.........just like underage prostitutes is not a deal breaker for Democrats (Menendez)

menotyou

bella amicizia
It was funny, but some people overdid the playing of the clip.......over 150 at MSNBC

It was just water. It's not a deal breaker.........just like underage prostitutes is not a deal breaker for Democrats (Menendez)
That is something I will never understand. I am a registered Democrat and the water bottle fiasco(I am kidding)is by no means comparable to getting Hoovered by jailbait. If Menendez is innocent(which I doubt), he should be demanding an investigation into who is defaming him. But, since he isn't, I will make my mind up based on his guilty behavior.

UPS Lifer

The demonization of Rubio started with the Response to SOTU and will continue until the ubers feel he is no longer a threat for the Presidency. The VAWA is the 2nd attempt of demonization for Rubio and it will go on and on.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Kinda like the same thing that was done to Herman Cain, he was gaining popularity. Yes he had no experience, in government, but he had experience in life. Working, etc. And he had no great big chip on his shoulder. But he had to be brought down. Never heard much more bout those girls. And it seems to me, that stuff goes on everywhere in both parties, but its ok until they threaten to beat Obama. I think he could have, and I know we would be better off.

Kinda like the same thing that was done to Herman Cain, he was gaining popularity. Yes he had no experience, in government, but he had experience in life. Working, etc. And he had no great big chip on his shoulder. But he had to be brought down. Never heard much more bout those girls. And it seems to me, that stuff goes on everywhere in both parties, but its ok until they threaten to beat Obama. I think he could have, and I know we would be better off.
I like the 9 9 9 plan

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Herman Cain was a maroon who the GOP paraded around until he brought himself down. The man accomplished NOTHING. He was fired from several posts and he was no savior of godfathers pizza. The chain SHRUNK under his leadership until it was eventually driven into the ground and CAIN forced from the board.

The problem with you GOP folks, is that, like robots, you fall for the mascarade that is FOX news, and its hype and over exposure of candidates KILLS everyone of the people they are purporting to prop up.

Michele Bachman was hot, over exposure killed her, Trump was hot, over exposure killed him, Palin was hot, over exposure killed her, Gingrich was hot, over exposure killed him, Tim Palenty was hot, over exposure killed him, Rick Perry was hot, over exposure killed him.

You can THANK FOX NEWS for this, not the "liberal" media.

Despite the controlled environment of FOX news, even the easiest of softball questions were screwed up by all of these candidates.

As for RUBIO, FOX will do the same to him as they parade him around and OVER expose him to the public. What is it about FOX news that you people just dont get?

Hows that GOP promotion channel working out for ya?

FOX news tried to kill off Romney in the primaries, bashing him 24 hours a day, bringing in talking heads like Coulter to say if Romney won the primary, the GOP would lose the election. Then later, retract what she said and attempt to help Romney, only to have to eat her own words as Romney got trounced.

The GOP is losing elections cause they dont know who they are, what they are or where they are going.

Peace

TOS