Rudy on Homeland Security

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Joe Biden once said of Giuliani, "There's only three things he mentions in a sentence: a noun, and a verb and 9/11".
Not that it did him(Biden) much good in the campaign, but I thought it was pretty funny at the time :happy2:

ezmoney5150

The thing that gets me about Rudy is after the Trade Center Bombings in 1993 the city wanted a crisis center set up if this happened again. Rudy's idea was to put it in the WTC. UH????? duh????? He was advised to put it in Brooklyn where there was less of a threat, but he overruled them.

Guess where it's at now. Brooklyn.

How he doesn't get slammed with this by the media is beyond me. So much for the liberal media.

brett636

The thing that gets me about Rudy is after the Trade Center Bombings in 1993 the city wanted a crisis center set up if this happened again. Rudy's idea was to put it in the WTC. UH????? duh????? He was advised to put it in Brooklyn where there was less of a threat, but he overruled them.

Guess where it's at now. Brooklyn.

How he doesn't get slammed with this by the media is beyond me. So much for the liberal media.

That really isn't that egregious when compared to his record. While I have a lot of respect for Rudy because I believe he is a tough leader, as a conservative I just cannot support him for President. He is no friend of the 2nd amendment as he supported the Clinton gun ban and initiated his own forms of strong gun control in New York City. Despite his stance on illegal immigration as a presidential candidate he lobbied to allow illegal immigrant children access to the public education system in New York. Finally, in a recent Presidential debate he stated that he buys into the false premise that global warming is being caused by man. He is not a true conservative, and would not make the best nominee for President for the republicans.