running air by commit time???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We eliminated all OCL splits in my center several years ago. Instead changing all to noon, they were changed to the earlier, in town commit. Added 45 minutes to my day yesterday.

Doing anything to avoid paying a late claim is dishonesty and it is all interstate fraud. Eventually, a really big shipper is going to catch someone doing that and call a US attorney. My wife's ex-employer came very close to that several years ago when a driver in Rochester, NY sheeted NDAs as closed and then delivered them at 10:50.

We were told we were the last ones with OCL times when we switched. They must of meant in our local or something.

barnyard

KTM rider
We were told we were the last ones with OCL times when we switched. They must of meant in our local or something.

Huh. They told us were the last one's in our region when they eliminated OCL. I really think that they should have gone to the later commits. 10:30 commits far out from the center are killing us.

NOBODY needs a dish receiver by 10:30a, that's just effen stupid.

S

serenity now

Huh. They told us were the last one's in our region when they eliminated OCL. I really think that they should have gone to the later commits. 10:30 commits far out from the center are killing us.

what are you calling far out from the center? just curious

barnyard

KTM rider

60 miles. 10:30 commit and a 9a leave building time. Several of the zip codes farthest from our building have 10:30 commits because we are 'beating FedEx.' The areas where we are 'beating' them, they do later commits in town and on trace delivery OCL.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Of the 8 towns that our building delivers, 3 have a 10:30 commit on NDA's. 5 have a 9:30 commit for EAM's. :nonono:

Wait for it.....................

How does that make any sense? Ya, my thinking to. We have 2 rural areas that have an EAM commit. One of them is mine. I have had to make that commit time once and it was a wicked bad day. The rest of the time my EAM's have gone to the other rte that has an EAM commit.

Warning letter

Was harassed in the office today!!!! Was told to ocl all out of town NDA's Funny part, if I have ground with the air, sheet them up seperate!!!! OCL the NDA so it want show up late, sheet up the ground how the board brings it up!!!!! When you let slow people run a company, country, or anything else......this is what you get!!! Call the 1800 number and they will tell you the whole area is 1200 commit!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

60 miles. 10:30 commit and a 9a leave building time. Several of the zip codes farthest from our building have 10:30 commits because we are 'beating FedEx.' The areas where we are 'beating' them, they do later commits in town and on trace delivery OCL.

Just heard today we are starting early AM in a town 30 miles away. Don't know how u can get off a 9:30 commit 30 miles away with a 9 o'clock start.

UPSGUY72

You can't override time. When you stop complete a stop it marks the time and location. Overriding isn't going to do anything it's still going to be late if you delivered after the commit time. Whether is shows up on you DIAD as being late doesn't mean that you turned the clock back to before the commit time...

Just deliver it before the commit if you can't it late X for other...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just heard today we are starting early AM in a town 30 miles away. Don't know how u can get off a 9:30 commit 30 miles away with a 9 o'clock start.

We have pkg drivers that run off EAMs and then come back to the center and some that run EAMs and have the rest of their load brought out to them on area. We start at 9 and have EAMs 30 minutes away with an 8:30 commit.