RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER

Box Ox

T5mjSMh.png

quad decade guy

So he is 69. Life expectancy about 72 for him. He probably won't live that long. If it's really advanced, perhaps months. God forbid. Smoking is said to greatly reduce your expectancy. I wonder if he's still smoking. I bet he is. Especially if he is a dead man walking.

Indecisi0n

So he is 69. Life expectancy about 72 for him. He probably won't live that long. If it's really advanced, perhaps months. God forbid. Smoking is said to greatly reduce your expectancy. I wonder if he's still smoking. I bet he is. Especially if he is a dead man walking.
Does it really matter at this point? Just enjoying the last few years smoking and get it over with.

Box Ox

I’ve always found Mark Steyn to be more entertaining than Rush when he fills in on his show. Sometimes flip over to the local talk station when NPR is having a gross super woke moment.

vantexan

I’ve always found Mark Steyn to be more entertaining than Rush when he fills in on his show. Sometimes flip over to the local talk station when NPR is having a gross super woke moment.
Nobody is as informative as Rush but Mark Steyn is pretty funny.

bacha29

I wonder if he's going to use Medicare to pay for his cancer treatments? How ironic it would be after spending every waking moment bashing the Democrats he whips out his Medicare card when he enters the hospital. A program the GOP fought bitterly against it's passage.

vantexan

I wonder if he's going to use Medicare to pay for his cancer treatments? How ironic it would be after spending every waking moment bashing the Democrats he whips out his Medicare card when he enters the hospital. A program the GOP fought bitterly against it's passage.
Rush is worth hundreds of millions. I suspect he's getting the very best care by the best doctors.