RUSH LIMBAUGH HAS CANCER

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If never trying to hide the fact that he's a racist is not wrong then I suppose he was never wrong. Are guys like him what scores of African Americans died in battle for?
Winning what? Another race war?
MEzmRRY.jpg

bacha29

Only race war I see is from the left. They are consumed with race.
So now you're trying to tell us that:

1. Brown vs. Board of Education
2. Heart vs. The United States
3. The Voting Rights Act
4. The 24th Amendment
5. Gideon vs. Wainwright
6. The Civil Rights Act......were all introduced and backed by the conservative right......LMAO.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

3. The Voting Rights Act
4. The 24th Amendment
5. Gideon vs. Wainwright
6. The Civil Rights Act......were all introduced and backed by the conservative right......LMAO.
You're living in the past brother.
Shake that chip off your shoulder, it's a new world with endless opportunities fren.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

3. The Voting Rights Act
4. The 24th Amendment
5. Gideon vs. Wainwright
2020, look around. You lose

bacha29

2020, look around. You lose
Those pieces of legislation are just as relevant today as they were when passed and still govern who we are today so it's time for you to get out of the 1950's because despite efforts by your hard right heroes we're not going back to the America of that era.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What you're talking about is finished law and contrary to your obvious desires we are not going back to segregationist America gain.
No fren, you suggested we are going to have a race war because Trump gave the medal of freedom to rush Limbaugh.

Now you're randomly bringing up laws passed decades ago. You're freaking losing it buddy.

Seek help.

bacha29

No fren, you suggested we are going to have a race war because Trump gave the medal of freedom to rush Limbaugh.

Now you're randomly bringing up laws passed decades ago. You're freaking losing it buddy.

Seek help.
The laws I mentioned are represent conclusive proof that contrary to your friend's beliefs and perhaps yours as well the left set out to stop a race war from taking place. As for Limbaugh what I am asking is just what did he do to deserve the MOF other than to promote racism and divisiveness and to get rich doing so.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
the left set out to stop a race war from taking place
lol
ya fren, it would be full blown helter skelter if not for the demwits out telling everyone how racist they are for not supporting taxpayer funded sex changes for illegal immigrants

your TDS knows no bounds

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Started listening to Rush in the 80's and for a long time . Started losing respect when he toed the GOP line no matter what. Took me awhile to realize that.

well , anyway, wish him well. My Mom quit smoking for about 35 years but still died from lung cancer .

A long and painful illness .

Seymour Packages

Every time I see the President and his cronies, I feel like I'm watching some white trash reality tv show. Limbaugh getting the MOF was the latest episode of "Is This Real Life?" The cheapening of all things sacred in this country continues. Ultra liberal dems sitting and scowling during universally positive moments in the State of the Union. It's all a game and they are all lying little children. Let this economy keep rolling so my investments grow and I can retire soon enough to a sunny island nation.

vantexan

The Medal of Freedom for what? Getting fired by ESPN for his racist remarks about Donovan McNabb ? Repeatedly using the blatantly racist song "Barrack The Magic Negro" as part of his program? A guy who has stated publicly that he thinks we should bring back "Jim Crow" laws?
Rush has never supported bringing back Jim Crow laws. As for Donovan McNabb he gave his opinion that McNabb was given more than enough chances because he was black. The NFL had an interest in seeing McNabb succeed because very few black quarterbacks had been given the opportunity up to that point. Rush was pointing out any quarterback with McNabb's numbers would have been benched or traded or let go but McNabb was kept to the detriment of his team. It was no surprise that caused an uproar. Was that same honor not given to Biden by Obama? What did Biden accomplish that made him worthy? Made it difficult to get out of credit card debt? Enriched his family?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Every time I see the NANCY and her cronies, I feel like I'm watching some white trash reality tv show. The cheapening of all things sacred in this country continues. Ultra liberal dems sitting and scowling during universally positive moments in the State of the Union. It's all a game and they are all lying little children.
Fixed it for you.
Let this economy keep rolling so my investments grow and I can retire soon enough to a sunny island nation.
It won't and you won't if the dims get their way.