Russell Brand on The Great Reset

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Really worth a watch. He may be eccentric and banged Katy Perry at one point, but his podcasts are worth watching. I don't always agree with him but he's one of the few celebrities that is keyed in on this.

El Correcto

god is dead
Really worth a watch. He may be eccentric and banged Katy Perry at one point, but his podcasts are worth watching. I don't always agree with him but he's one of the few celebrities that is keyed in on this.

Which one of his podcasts is this from?
The under the skin one? The guy has like 4 it looks like, I’ll give this a listen on Monday.
I’ve wondered what we can do to create a free internet a zone of truly free speech with all the horrors and goodness it brings. Corporations maintaining the “cloud” isn’t working out great and you don’t want the “people”(government) controlling it 100%.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Which one of his podcasts is this from?
The under the skin one? The guy has like 4 it looks like, I’ll give this a listen on Monday.
I’ve wondered what we can do to create a free internet a zone of truly free speech with all the horrors and goodness it brings. Corporations maintaining the “cloud” isn’t working out great and you don’t want the “people”(government) controlling it 100%.
Trump 2024