Sad, not funny...it happens...

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
This isn't new and is very, very common. Last year I was accused to my face of this "ruining christmas" by several women.

Even after our blizzards, I didn't run into this. Yeah, we had unhappy people but nothing like what you just posted, Griff. The worst I personally ran into was a woman ticked off stuff she'd ordered 2nd Day Air from the East Coast a week before Christmas hadn't arrived. I told her, "Ma'am, the airport was shut down for a couple days, the roads were shutdown for two full-days and there was nothing moving in this state in that period. We're doing the very best we can." I didn't add that my driver and I had finished the volume on our car and had taken volume from another driver. She nodded and said, "I believe you. I'm just frustrated." I told her I didn't blame her. I offered to get my driver if she wanted to talk to him. She declined, saying she was glad somebody had stopped to speak to her. I found out at the next house the neighborhood hadn't seen UPS package delivery service since the day before the blizzard. This was almost a week after the first blizzard. -Rocky

Big Babooba

These people are the ones that make it a no DR stop. I bet if you go in the house you would find what they are say they never got.
About 20 years ago, somebody came to our customer counter and tried to insure a package for $10,000. The clerk insisted on inspecting the contents and opened the box to find a concrete block inside. The "customer" grabbed the box and made a quick exit never to be seen again

Pollocknbrown

year. Happy Festivus![/quote]

And now for the feats of strength....the honor this year goes to mr Kramer, oh im sorry marty but i gotta work a double down at H&H.

i thought u guys were on strike

well i caved, i mean i really had to use their bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:

browniehound

I feel bad for this woman who lost her mother twice, literally! And if it didn't include such an important subject such as death I would make light of this story. I'm guessing she has never shipped anything through UPS and has no idea what a parcel must go through to reach its destination.

If I was related to this person who had shipped my loved one's remains through a small package company, I would grab and shake this person and say"what the heck are were you thinking you numbskull? Are you this stupid? UPS has an entire department devoted to lost and damaged packages and you let Mom go through that system, you idiot????????????!

My thinking is, the only way mom is being moved is from my hands to another family memeber's hands. She is forever going to be ashes, what is the rush for me to get her to you? Why in the love of God would I send her Early AM(LOL)?? the day after her cremation to my brother? Why can't it wait to the next family renunion? Whether its this year or 5 years from now, mom ain't going anywhere, lol!

Sorry, but my point is the only way I'm transfering mom's remains is hand to hand. Because if I send her UPS, there is a good chance she'll end up getting swept out of the feederr at the end of the day sort, LOL,