Sadly- Covid-19

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Fake news

The President put in a travel ban that saved lives. As you may recall he was called racist for doing that by Democrats.

Joe Biden for one was against the ban.
Don't you love it when terrible ideology still produces a better answer than Joe Biden.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
There was another person that wanted to impose travel bans, and is also not racist: Starts with a B. Can easily recover 340 delegates by June, what's his name again?

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I won't have to forgive myself, because I've done everything reasonable and practical to do my part.

Have you never had a clear conscience?

It feels good, and doesn't stress you out if stuff goes wrong.

In other words , this poster, wilberforce15 , has no sins or faults and is here to correct ours.

Where’s your messiah ,my friends ? Right here amongst us. Thanks, weinerforce.

formymax

Will someone please provide exact quotes, dates & persons who called trump’s travel ban racist. Having a hard time finding any evidence. Biden called trump xenophobic for referring to the virus as foreign or Chinese.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I won't have to forgive myself, because I've done everything reasonable and practical to do my part.

Have you never had a clear conscience?

It feels good, and doesn't stress you out if stuff goes wrong.
He is right. Lets open America and let it rip! Personal responsibility.

formymax

To be clear - virtually everything Trump said about his travel ban is untrue including being called a racist.

He wasn’t the 1st to institute the ban as he’s claimed. 12 countries proceeded his decision and another 11 announced bans the same day. Major airlines had already moved to reduce flights before the US announcement.

No one disagreed with the ban. In fact, HHS Secretary Azar made the announcement (not Trump) after a “uniform recommendation of the career public health officials here at HHS”.

The ban did very little to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, it was already here. Besides, it wasn’t that restrictive and many travelers fell through the cracks. Airport screenings were looking for symptoms of the virus but it turns out almost 25% of the population could be asymptomatic.

More than 430,000 people have arrived in the US on direct flights from China since Jan 1st and another 40,000 in the 2 months since the implementation of the travel ban.

It was a feeble start and no further actions were taken until mid March.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
[
To be clear - virtually everything Trump said about his travel ban is untrue including being called a racist.

He wasn’t the 1st to institute the ban as he’s claimed. 12 countries proceeded his decision and another 11 announced bans the same day. Major airlines had already moved to reduce flights before the US announcement.

No one disagreed with the ban. In fact, HHS Secretary Azar made the announcement (not Trump) after a “uniform recommendation of the career public health officials here at HHS”.

The ban did very little to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, it was already here. Besides, it wasn’t that restrictive and many travelers fell through the cracks. Airport screenings were looking for symptoms of the virus but it turns out almost 25% of the population could be asymptomatic.

More than 430,000 people have arrived in the US on direct flights from China since Jan 1st and another 40,000 in the 2 months since the implementation of the travel ban.

It was a feeble start and no further actions were taken until mid March.
Where were all the Dems screaming for a travel shutdown?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
[

Where were all the Dems screaming for a travel shutdown?
Screenshot_20200401-110829.jpg

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
Doing the right thing means you don't have to be stressed about the results. It can go either way, and I know that I've done right.

That's one of the benefits of not acting like an idiot. I don't need to second guess myself.

When the mandatory vaccine for the kungflu shows up will you be the first in line?