Safe Driving Award Dates???

teamhof

Has anyone had their safe driving date change due to time off for comp or disability?? Also what is the practice in your area for safe driving award date change due to accidents?? Whatever system is used do you find the company administers it equally for all drivers??

UPSGUY72

Has anyone had their safe driving date change due to time off for comp or disability?? Also what is the practice in your area for safe driving award date change due to accidents?? Whatever system is used do you find the company administers it equally for all drivers??

Unless it was a unavoidable injury / accident that what happens....

I collect pins. I've got a lot of ups and union pins. I like getting safe driving pins to add to the collection. That and priding myself in being one safe ass mothertrucker
Is enough for me.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I collect pins. I've got a lot of ups and union pins. I like getting safe driving pins to add to the collection. That and priding myself in being one safe ass mothertrucker
Is enough for me.

Somebody said that if you pick the little diamond chips out of a bunch of them that you can get a couple dollars.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
about 10 years ago I crushed my thumb between a dolly eye and a pintle hook on my front box (one of the tires dropped in a hole when I was rolling it to hook it up) I was out about 2 months and they moved my safe driving anniversary date back for that amount of time. I know of guys whose date didn't change under the same circumstances so go figure.

teamhof

about 10 years ago I crushed my thumb between a dolly eye and a pintle hook on my front box (one of the tires dropped in a hole when I was rolling it to hook it up) I was out about 2 months and they moved my safe driving anniversary date back for that amount of time. I know of guys whose date didn't change under the same circumstances so go figure.

Thats what I was getting at everyone is under different rules!!

I have 24 years of safe driving but have 23 "observed" years. I was on comp in 2002 and the next year some busy body in an office felt I shouldn't get credit for '02 due to total hours worked.
I know for a fact that others were NOT similarly docked time of safe driving during the same time.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have 24 years of safe driving but have 23 "observed" years. I was on comp in 2002 and the next year some busy body in an office felt I shouldn't get credit for '02 due to total hours worked.
I know for a fact that others were NOT similarly docked time of safe driving during the same time.
Next year you'll get a patch you can iron on your made in Bangladesh browns.

rod

Retired 22 years
According to a friend in the business " them little diamond flakes aren't worth the effort to pop em out".