Safe driving days reset

raceanoncr

Mistakes and just being lazy I can see happening, but this manager blatantly lied. Always moving the goal post, Saying your safe driving resets by a year even if you get inured on the job. Which was the first time ive ever heard this. When I didn’t receive one for almost two years i asked my steward if work comp that isn’t related to an accident on the package car will it reset your safe driving, he said no.

I honestly could careless about any safety award. they dont give a sheet about our safety and those awards are just a reminder of that. I just want to make a point. You dont get to change the rules because of some vendetta you have.
OK, I can see that.
If that wuulda happened to me, whether I care less about Circle or not, I would tell him/her that if they don't correct it, then I will.
They knew I was a bulldog there and would go above their heads in a heartbeat. And I don't mean in a mean, vindictive way. I just mean if they couldn't do their jobs where I was concered, I would do it for them, is all.

Steelheader

The Fishing UPS Guy
I believe it resets also at every 5 year anniversary. In other words if you get charged with an accident at 11 years safe driving it goes back to 10. Same with 15,20,25,etc.
After 5 years you only get docked a year. I had a hit while parked at 19 years and it went back to 18.