Safety Audit this week

Saca La

What is it?
When I got back from to the warehouse tonight I asked a few drivers what the hell the center Manager was talking about and they handed me this paper.

2nkl5xl.jpg

I gotta freshen up on my :censored2: cause this new center Manager is an *. He’s giving out warning letters and firing people left and right with no second thought. He gave me a warning letter for not having a clean shave. No verbal warning. I already got the paper work to get the doctor note to not shave. Gotta play him on his own games.

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got a message from the manager that he will be conducting a safety audit this week to all drivers. The :censored2: has it out for me for some reason I don’t know why, but I figured I’ll play smart and play him on his own game. My quesion is what are the “5 Compliance Questions”. This is what the message said,

“ALL DRIVERS- INTERNAL SAFTEY AUDIT- KNOW YOUR FIVE COMPLIANCE QUESTIONS INCLUDING YARD CONTROL”

My thing is idk what the :censored2: compliance questions are. I got the yard control. But what wtf are compliance questions. Help plz. I know the piece of :censored2: is going to ask me this week. Thnx

I will
I use it against them for everything. Love throwing out random safety stuff to annoy them.

Right now everyone in my building is getting 1 day rides. The DM is riding with someone once a month. center manager 2-3 times a month and the ORS 1-2 times a week.

That will pass

Flavor of the month. Somebody upstairs
trying to make a name for him/her self

oldngray

nowhere special
I will

That will pass

Flavor of the month. Somebody upstairs
trying to make a name for him/her self
Always worse when they shuffle management around every couple of years and the new guy wants to make a name for himself and show his bosses how it should be done.

Within 3 or 4 months everything will be back to the old ways. That worked.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
They were on a 2 month phase with this sort of crap in my center. For some reason they had it out for the old-timers though. I don't think a single driver with less than 5 years behind the wheel had a ride-along.

Chnandler Bong

They were on a 2 month phase with this sort of crap in my center. For some reason they had it out for the old-timers though. I don't think a single driver with less than 5 years behind the wheel had a ride-along.

That’s odd. I haven’t even had a safety ride for 3 or 4 years now, but they seem to constantly harass the guys with 5 years or less behind the wheel in my building. I’m sure there’s a safety ride on file for me in the office that someone made up, but they haven’t been riding with me at all. One Sup told me that after 20+ consecutive years with no accidents or injuries, they don’t feel the need to do a ride.

over9five

Staff member
I gotta freshen up on my :censored2: cause this new center Manager is an *. He’s giving out warning letters and firing people left and right with no second thought. He gave me a warning letter for not having a clean shave. No verbal warning. I already got the paper work to get the doctor note to not shave. Gotta play him on his own games.
How 'bout you freshen up on your grievance writing skills instead? They don't pay you to come in early and memorize this crap, so DON'T DO IT. You're not playing him on his own games, you're bending over and taking it.
When they ask me all those 5 point/10 point crap, I give an honest effort to answer it seeing I'm getting paid to do so. But I certainly don't know it, and I certainly am not bringing it home to study.
Your new center manager needs to be brought back into reality with a boatload of grievances. Where's your shop steward? Go find him, he probably has a plan you can get in on.

Saca La

What is it?
How 'bout you freshen up on your grievance writing skills instead? They don't pay you to come in early and memorize this crap, so DON'T DO IT. You're not playing him on his own games, you're bending over and taking it.
When they ask me all those 5 point/10 point crap, I give an honest effort to answer it seeing I'm getting paid to do so. But I certainly don't know it, and I certainly am not bringing it home to study.
Your new center manager needs to be brought back into reality with a boatload of grievances. Where's your shop steward? Go find him, he probably has a plan you can get in on.

The new center Manager has been getting buried with grienvences since the first day he got here. It’s crazy. His first day he got I think 15 grievances. And literally everyday there is no less than 3 grievances written out. One by every steward. But nothing seems to be happening. No action. I have no reason to write a grievance just yet. Just playing the game. Everyone in the center wants him gone. Nobody is afraid to write grievances to him. It’s the opposite actually lol.