Safety Audit this week

PT Car Washer

You guys get rentals? That's BS. We've been told since march there is no money in the budget for any extra vehicles.
We currently have 3 rentals and about 15 to 20 brand new package cars without license plates and about 6 red tags. No money in the budget to fix the red tags.

KoennenTiger

Good luck. They suck but they’re hell bent on using them

Never even seen one of these. I'm still pretty happy about getting a brand new gas 12 last year. Though I never got to say goodbye to that old manual diesel POS. Writing up "package car leaks" every time it rains, bulkhead door that isn't kept open with a bungee, yelling on the freeway if someone slowed down in front of me, I won't get back up to 65 now before my exit. Oh my gosh the old BEEP BEEP BEEP! This new gal hardly says a peep.

How these electric cars?

tourists24

Never even seen one of these. I'm still pretty happy about getting a brand new gas 12 last year. Though I never got to say goodbye to that old manual diesel POS. Writing up "package car leaks" every time it rains, bulkhead door that isn't kept open with a bungee, yelling on the freeway if someone slowed down in front of me, I won't get back up to 65 now before my exit. Oh my gosh the old BEEP BEEP BEEP! This new gal hardly says a peep.

How these electric cars?
Break down all the time. Not designed for interstates. Terrible on hilly terrain. Heaters in cold weather non existent. Once battery level gets below 25 percent you start losing ability to go above 30mph. You have to reset the system every time the transmission locks up on you. I’ve broken down so many times. They just give me another one.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Break down all the time. Not designed for interstates. Terrible on hilly terrain. Heaters in cold weather non existent. Once battery level gets below 25 percent you start losing ability to go above 30mph. You have to reset the system every time the transmission locks up on you. I’ve broken down so many times. They just give me another one.
Sounds like easy money. I'd drive 30mph all day if I could, that much less work to do in 9.5 hours.

tourists24

Sounds like easy money. I'd drive 30mph all day if I could, that much less work to do in 9.5 hours.
It is easy money for sure. Especially when I park it for 30 minutes before heading in just so I can have enough charge to make it back to the center. It is still a pain in the rear though just having to mess with such stupidity

clean hairy

It is easy money for sure. Especially when I park it for 30 minutes before heading in just so I can have enough charge to make it back to the center. It is still a pain in the rear though just having to mess with such stupidity
Just wait for the battery to degrade where you run out 5 miles from the hub.
Not like they can bring a few gallons of gas to you.
Easy overtime waiting for a tow truck to come get you.
Getting paid to do nothing.

tourists24

Just wait for the battery to degrade where you run out 5 miles from the hub.
Not like they can bring a few gallons of gas to you.
Easy overtime waiting for a tow truck to come get you.
Getting paid to do nothing.
I’ve always wondered about that. Not to mention how the batteries hold up In winter. Last year I went through 4 of them before winter set in and ended up with a gas truck. Now it’s back to electric til they get tired of em breaking

over9five

Staff member
I’ve always wondered about that. Not to mention how the batteries hold up In winter. Last year I went through 4 of them before winter set in and ended up with a gas truck. Now it’s back to electric til they get tired of em breaking
I hear they break down EVERY time you want to get done early...

oldngray

nowhere special
I had an in-line for 6 cylinder in a p-400

It was geared real high thing would fly down the highway. Problem was it had mechanical drum brakes either off or locked up

Rolling death trap good thing I was young and dumb
Brakes sucked in every 400 I drove. Those things could scoot. Keeping them on the road and stopping was the problem.