Safety meetings

Integrity

Binge Poster
Here is another textbook example of things a cult leader would say to try and sway the feeble minded

Probing questions meant to entrap a simpleton like @upschuck to your cult of personality.
Even your avatar screams of symbolism used by by false Prophets
Turdferguson,

The quote you used was clearly in context to the thread and it was part of an old discussion of which you didn't participate.

Taking things out of context can be deceiving and is not a very effective way to communicate in discussion.

Taking things out of context is probably a method that Cult Leaders use but I am not an expert so I am not sure.

Sincerely,
I

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Turdferguson,

The quote you used was clearly in context to the thread and it was part of an old discussion of which you didn't participate.

Taking things out of context can be deceiving and is not a very effective way to communicate in discussion.

Taking things out of context is probably a method that Cult Leaders use but I am not an expert so I am not sure.

Sincerely,
I

Hi I've

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Didn't I ? On an Internet forum does one not participate by reading the posts? Also classic megalomaniac ploy complain that his words were taken out of context when he is found out

You contradict your own self with these statements. Not effective and an effective way to communicate. Which is it? And your self-deprecating statement at the end. Classic ploy used to lull the unsuspecting into your trap