safty/safety meeting

oldngray

nowhere special
My center did have a dunk tank. But only the on car sups were in it. The center manager was too important to risk getting wet.

stink219

You said you corrected a sup for improper lifting of an irreg. Aren't you an hourly? If you see a sup working, you can file. It doesn't have to be your work. It's our work! Their business, their trucks, their building, OUR WORK! You can file.

Loyal Teamster

You said you corrected a sup for improper lifting of an irreg. Aren't you an hourly? If you see a sup working, you can file. It doesn't have to be your work. It's our work! Their business, their trucks, their building, OUR WORK! You can file.

I don't really understand the grievance thing YET, but once I do, i'll be all on top of it

Nimnim

The Nim
We had a dunk tank for a United Way fundraiser once. I dropped somewhere around $30 on it dunking various sups up to my sort manager. Was quite fun, until one of the PT sups tried to throw and missed so badly they hit the tank and broke it.

And Stink, at least in my facility if an irreg is over 150 lbs we hourlies don't have to touch it, so perhaps one sup thought they could do it and were corrected on their lifting posture in the process.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
My first. Safty meeting 2morrow what should I say or discuss. Thank you

The night before the meeting, get a rhyming dictionary to help you invent some sort of acronym or buzz word related to the 10 pt commentary. Then all you have to do is bring a big box of crayons and some drawing paper to the meeting, and you can spend the entire time drawing posters of your new acronym to share with the Committee. If you cant draw very well then just bring a childs coloring book and write the acronym on top of the page that you are coloring; no one at the meeting will even notice the difference. Its an easy way to make a couple of extra hours of overtime, and you even get free dougnuts while you are there.