Sales Lead Program At UPS

Do you think the UPS Sales Lead Program is a joke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ups1990

I like when you turn in the lead and a month later the customer says that they were never contacted. That's logistics.
Hey Steward, this happened to me just recently. This guy wanted to make the switch from FedEx to ups like yesterday, almost 3 weeks have past and still no contact from ups. Very frustrating.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Steward, this happened to me just recently. This guy wanted to make the switch from FedEx to ups like yesterday, almost 3 weeks have past and still no contact from ups. Very frustrating.
And they bitch at us for not turning in leads. Why the hell should we? We don't get credit for them, they piss the customer off when they don't get a hold of them.

brown bomber

brown bomber
I turned in sales leads for tattoo parlors, golf courses, and funeral homes.......because they were "retail", and I was instructed to do so.........it was obviously worth the effort, time, and money.....maybe this might be considered as stealing time, because these leads were never sold..........just wondering..........working as instructed

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I turned in a lead that gained 50 nda 3 days later. it is listed as a closed lead, incorrect funnel entry, whatever that is. If I dont get a reward, Im all done.
Feel free to post sales people.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I turned in a lead that gained 50 nda 3 days later. it is listed as a closed lead, incorrect funnel entry, whatever that is. If I dont get a reward, Im all done.
Feel free to post sales people.

Go to upsers, click on the sales lead, print out the history of the lead, hand it to your mgt team and tell them that you would like the credit for this lead.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Go to upsers, click on the sales lead, print out the history of the lead, hand it to your mgt team and tell them that you would like the credit for this lead.

Did that, Ill maybe get an answer tomorrow. Probably not, they will just avoid me. From 46 and 1 nda to 110 and 51 air.
What I have heard is they knew the company was making the change..........................I have put in multiple leads, only the latest one show. The management knows I have been hot on it. They tell everyone that goes there that I am the best, blah blah blah.
I totally expect I will be screwed out of a reward, for what I have provided, and the reason they changed.
At the end of the day, I dont want anything that I have to beg for, Im sure some sales person will enjoy my reward. Ill service them like anyone else, if I dont have the ability to leave their air with ground as I have always tried to do, Ill tell them to send the sales person out to deliver it. By the book, and no leads from me!