Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had a different take on his defeat. I found him to be too much like Bush and, as many others did, wanted anyone other than Bush. Like him or not, Obama is a gifted orator and has the ability to sway large groups of people, including me. I bought in to his "Hope and Change" hook, line and sinker.
He's a gifted READER. we've seen him trying to speak with no script. He's the king of ers, ahs & ums!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I find it hilarious that she couldnt fulfill her civic duty as governor after being elected, but she feels the need to complete jury duty when she gets a summons?

Ironic? no, just stupid.

Peace.

STUPID, would be to ignore a summons......by all means, please try it sometime. She at least is following the law.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's one speech out of how many?

You can tell when his teleprompter failed on this clip

Here's Mr. Scripted Talking Head at different venues.....

More "ums".......

Many, Many examples.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Stop the Presses, she may be in this thing afterall!

WOOOOHOOOO!! This is exactly whats needed for the 2012 elections!! I congratulate the decision.

hands_clapping1.gif

Let the games begin!

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh Bummer?

Sarah Palin just announced she will NOT run for the presidency! Awww... so much material gone down the tubes. She wants to focus on other campaigns by speaking at events and sharing information and most importantly, GETTING PAID.

Goodbye Sarah, just wait until a candidate wants to separate himself from YOU like they do BUSH.

Peace

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh Bummer?

Sarah Palin just announced she will NOT run for the presidency! Awww... so much material gone down the tubes. She wants to focus on other campaigns by speaking at events and sharing information and most importantly, GETTING PAID.

Goodbye Sarah, just wait until a candidate wants to separate himself from YOU like they do BUSH.

Peace
Maybe Bill Maher will call and you can appear on his show and try out your stuff. I'm glad she's not going to run and hope you choke on your material.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Darn it, now she ruined tos' life.
How can tos go on living without his/her favorite action doll now taken off the market ?

brett636

I don't find it all that surprising. She has made no moves to indicate she was going to run, and myself along with a lot of political pundits figured she was probably not going to run. She is too effective where she is.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, she will provide us more to post in the coming months. Probably another unwed teen mother, another drug arrest in her family, and hopefully, an ugly divorce! I cant wait!

Peace.

raceanoncr

No, she will provide us more to post in the coming months. Probably another unwed teen mother, another drug arrest in her family, and hopefully, an ugly divorce! I cant wait!

Peace.

VERY, VERY classy, Jane! VERY compassionate! VERY American!

Geez, and we, as Americans, are trying to educate and CIVILIZE the rest of the world!

With gooks like you still stealing precious airspace, that'll NEVER happen.

Good work, Jane.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sarah Palin last night on FOXED SPEWS apologized to her supporters for deciding to stay out of the race. The only problem with that is that there are NO SUPPORTERS of Palin to apologize to.

In the latest republican polls, 74% of republicans dont want her to run, 82% of independents dont want her to run. Less than 24% of republicans actually thought she should run.

She made out on Greta MANSUSTERN, like she was letting the party down! Give them a break, they hated her like the rest of the country.

Nice try PALIN, now get lost!

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you hate Fox news so much, then why are you always watching it? I missed it all because I watched my Parenthood taping from the other day. Good family story.....a family from CA. with no solar panels.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you hate Fox news so much, then why are you always watching it? I missed it all because I watched my Parenthood taping from the other day. Good family story.....a family from CA. with no solar panels.

Taping? You know this is a digital world now. Where do you find cassette tapes? Is there a time machine in your neighborhood?

Peace.