Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Taping? You know this is a digital world now. Where do you find cassette tapes? Is there a time machine in your neighborhood?

Peace.
It was DVD.............."tape this for me" is still the phrase I use. Although one or two of my tapings are on VHS......the machine won't die. I have 5 machines to tape all the programs I don't want to miss.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It was DVD.............."tape this for me" is still the phrase I use. Although one or two of my tapings are on VHS......the machine won't die. I have 5 machines to tape all the programs I don't want to miss.

I can only imagine your still using a rotary phone then, eh?

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I love those old phones, built tough and heavy.
Even today many are still being used, unlike the cheap plastic things people today call "phones".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
oh, by the way tos, this idea that you can follow Sarah Palin's life now is illegal in many states.
She is not a public person anymore, running for any public office. I believe you can be charged as a stalker.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TIMING?

Isnt it wierd how Sarah Palin delayed making a decision for months? Hmm, could hit be that she was waiting for Joe McGuiness book to come out and find out what was contained in it before she made that decision?

Umm, YES.

Lets see, for months, she knew the book was about to go to print, she travels around america saying she doesnt know, she doesnt know. Then, the book comes out two weeks ago, the stories horrid and telling, and then, all of a sudden, she drops out of the race.

Coincendence?

Nope. She waited, she found out the dirt that was discovered and she is running away from it.

Congrats Joe! Mission accomplished.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
TIMING?

Isnt it wierd how Sarah Palin delayed making a decision for months? Hmm, could hit be that she was waiting for Joe McGuiness book to come out and find out what was contained in it before she made that decision?

Umm, YES.

Lets see, for months, she knew the book was about to go to print, she travels around america saying she doesnt know, she doesnt know. Then, the book comes out two weeks ago, the stories horrid and telling, and then, all of a sudden, she drops out of the race.

Coincendence?

Nope. She waited, she found out the dirt that was discovered and she is running away from it.

Peace.

Who cares ??

My neighbor, Joe, washed his car this morning. Was he really washing it or trying to spy on the other neighbors while appearing to do a household chore? I think he was casing the neighborhood for his senior gang of robbers to strike later. This is what you sound like....absolutely ridiculous. If you are the example of brilliance that you claim to be, the rest of us are happy and blissful in our ignorance!!!

TIMING?

Umm, YES.

Coincendence?

Peace.

Do you have any evidence of your scenario being true? Of course you don't, it's just another made up fantasy of yours.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you have any evidence of your scenario being true? Of course you don't, it's just another made up fantasy of yours.

No, trippy, its obviously just a coincedence. By the way, hows that lawsuit Palins people threatened last week? Oh yeah, it was all B.S. as well. Sounded good though, all the way up to , were not filing.

Sorry Bro, Palins a scumbag and needs to disappear.

peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Heres my favorite pic of Palin
palin-pig-with-lipstick1.jpg

Peace.

No, trippy, its obviously just a coincedence. By the way, hows that lawsuit Palins people threatened last week? Oh yeah, it was all B.S. as well. Sounded good though, all the way up to , were not filing.

Sorry Bro, Palins a scumbag and needs to disappear.

peace.
I never think too much about anyone saying they are going to sue another person for....whatever until they are in court.

The mild backlash over the book may have well played a part in her decision but, I have believed all along that she was never seriously thinking about running for president. She was just enjoying the attention of people asking her to run. As long as she didn't outright say she wasn't running there were some that wanted her to do so.

Shouldn't all scumbags disappear? Well, we'd sure miss you.