Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

klein

Für Meno :)
re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Baba will need to watch CBC or BBC to believe Obama has Rockstar status over there !

It's easy enough to do online , Baba - go for it, even if it hurts !

re: Sarah Palin is called STUPID and I'm an IDIOT by....."drum roll please....."

Our beloved President just finished a speech in front of the British Parliment (first time in history for an american president) and he ended to a standing ovation of a crowd of over 1600 members of the parliment. So much for his anti british image...eh BABA....

Oh yeah, immediately afterwards, FOXED SPEWS brings on a former aide to margaret thatcher who now works for the right wing think tank Heritage Foundation, and he slams Obama and calls him anti british all over again.

Bravo FOXED SPEWS, you know how to pic em.

Peace.
They were probably that happy that he finally shut up. LMAO

moreluck

golden ticket member

You don't have to dig up clips....He was on TV already today, like everyday, and he was talking from London........was hoping for the satellite link to fail!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Baba will need to watch CBC or BBC to believe Obama has Rockstar status over there !

It's easy enough to do online , Baba - go for it, even if it hurts !

I'll remind you of Scratch's post in another thread........."Cain had 15,000 in Atlanta when he announced, he beat Obama's 10,000 in Ireland.....:wink2: "
Rock star, indeed! He's no Justin Beiber!

klein

obama-tells-dublin-crowd-america-will-stand-by-you.jpg

Addressing a crowd of up to 60,000 people at College Green in Dublin early this evening, Mr Obama said never has a nation so small inspired so much in another. “Irish signatures are on our founding documents. Irish blood was spilled on our battlefields. Irish sweat built our great cities”

over9five

Staff member

"....and I suspect an Irishman may kill me here, so I have hidden behind this bulletproof glass!"

klein

"....and I suspect an Irishman may kill me here, so I have hidden behind this bulletproof glass!"

Yeah, it's odd that all American Presidents are world wide targets.
Gee, even the Pope rides in a bullet proof glass car around !

over9five

Staff member

I know, the picture just looks so odd!

klein

Seriously though, you guys/gals sould be happy he inspires the world !

I see it as very positive for the USA !

Unlike those Bush days and visits !

Lets see if he goes public in London..... then you're looking at a half a million people maybe ?

moreluck

golden ticket member

While he's 'appearing' in London, people are scrounging through their ruined belongings to find the one picture of the baby that got sucked away by a tornado and is missing.

I loved his gaffe when toasting the queen......doesn't he know that no one talks during God Save the Queen ??? What a clueless rep. for the U.S.A.

over9five

Staff member

He should have studied up. He looked like trailer trash gabbing his way through the song. The British were wincing, and the Queen looked like she couldn't believe it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

His staff did brief him on the proper methods to use , but everyone knows he never listens.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I found it interesting that when I posted a clip from a British article all tos could counter it was something about Churchill's bust. Nothing was said about how the author described bhos as a bully and a loser.

bbsam

Staff member

Bah! We're America! The cultural equivalent of Cartman in a Broadway musical...oh. He kinda is.

klein

First US President in history that was allowed to hold a speech in the British Parlament.

moreluck

golden ticket member

First US President in history that was allowed to hold a speech in the British Parlament.

That's because he has to suck up after saying France was our closest ally...

klein

Btw, they showed old footage, from the last time a US Prez (bush) visited the UK !
What a difference ! Should have seen the massive demostrations there (you probably have a few years back) !