Sarah Palin loses election,and of course a Republican screams it's "rigged"

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_9159.JPG

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If you aren't white you have pigmentation in your skin which makes you a person of color. All blacks are people of color but not all people of color are black. We believe there are three races in the West but in China for example they believe there are 5 races based on skin color. Red, yellow, black, white, and brown.
Don't forget the Irish.

newolddude

Get used to it everytime a repub loses this whole election season Your gonna hear an awful lot of It was stolen and he cheated
Count on it
They also cry when they win. It’s all about gaslighting to a point where the public feels elections are useless. Then Republicans can impose single party rule.

vantexan

Ok wait...

Wait a dam minute.

I know Jamaicans who are dark and they always say they are Jamaican not black.
Most Mexicans are of Native American and European ancestry. About 70% if I remember right. There are mixtures everywhere. Most Brazilians are either Caucasian or of mixed black and white ancestry(what we would call black in the U.S.). About equally divided with another 9% considered African and a few percent of Native American ancestry. And I knew a white Jamaican in Florida as well as a black Jamaican who only dated white women. But at the root of all of us we're either Occidental (Caucasian), Oriental(Asian including Native American), or Negroid. Or a mixture of two or more. Or a mixture of ethnic groups within our own race. Or maybe the Chinese are right about 5 races.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Most Mexicans are of Native American and European ancestry. About 70% if I remember right. There are mixtures everywhere. Most Brazilians are either Caucasian or of mixed black and white ancestry(what we would call black in the U.S.). About equally divided with another 9% considered African and a few percent of Native American ancestry. And I knew a white Jamaican in Florida as well as a black Jamaican who only dated white women. But at the root of all of us we're either Occidental (Caucasian), Oriental(Asian including Native American), or Negroid. Or a mixture of two or more. Or a mixture of ethnic groups within our own race. Or maybe the Chinese are right about 5 races.
My son did a DNA test, 93% Italian, the rest was east European. That’s about as pure as you get. The 7% mutt was from my wife’s family.