Sarah Palin loses election,and of course a Republican screams it's "rigged"

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Most Mexicans are of Native American and European ancestry. About 70% if I remember right. There are mixtures everywhere. Most Brazilians are either Caucasian or of mixed black and white ancestry(what we would call black in the U.S.). About equally divided with another 9% considered African and a few percent of Native American ancestry. And I knew a white Jamaican in Florida as well as a black Jamaican who only dated white women. But at the root of all of us we're either Occidental (Caucasian), Oriental(Asian including Native American), or Negroid. Or a mixture of two or more. Or a mixture of ethnic groups within our own race. Or maybe the Chinese are right about 5 races.
Elaborate on these Brazilians

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The Italian's are in the people of color group.
FA322404-1250-4F4A-A5CC-6F1165DBC8D6.gif

vantexan

Elaborate on these Brazilians
Like the U.S. Brazil had a lot of European immigration and also had slavery. Being a Catholic country racial mixing was much more tolerated. So almost half of the population is racially mixed. The southern part of the country is much more Caucasian, primarily German and Italian.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like the U.S. Brazil had a lot of European immigration and also had slavery. Being a Catholic country racial mixing was much more tolerated. So almost half of the population is racially mixed. The southern part of the country is much more Caucasian, primarily German and Italian.
A lot of Portuguese in Brazil. That’s why the speak Portuguese.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Such an amazing place it was...

15yrs ago...

6 days 5 nights