Saturday air footwear......

PaidDriveTime?

I start next saturday and am thinking of buying some shoes/boots for the job. I know they need to be black, or at least majority black, but I was wondering if we could get away with tennis shoes. Any ideas of some would be nice too, let me know what could pass. Thanks Much

M

Mike23

Try 'cop boots'. They aren't extremely comfy but they ARE comfy (otherwise cops wouldn't wear them!). You can get them at any cop surplus store...oh, if you have a gf, or bf, buy some cuffs too, they cost about $50 ;)

cino321

I wish I'd still be delivering saturday air... I'd come to work to work in flip flops and a brown t-shirt and go to the beach when I'm done. :)

Cementups

Box Monkey
Nike Air Monarchs at Dicks. they cost $50. I am about to replace mine after 6 months.

Last edited by a moderator:

sano

I am having good luck with some boots from Original Swat.
My brother wore them over in Iraq. I figure if they are good enough for fire fighters in Iraq They will work for preload and air driver.
Comfortable, light and seem to be lasting pretty good.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
leather uppers , polishable some what...just make them look shiny, can be brown or black avoid white or flashy colors

PaidDriveTime?

Was wondering if you thought these would be acceptable? I have two other pairs of these in different colors and they are incredibly comfortable and light. Feedback is appreciated.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Nike Air Monarchs at Dicks. they cost $50. I am about to replace mine after 6 months.

I would go with these instead at almost half the price. Mine lasted about four months working FT, which is average for most brands of shoes.

MD Dan

I've been wearing Rocky Walkers for almost 20 years. I get about 12/16 months per pair for about $80/$90. They are also approved by UPS and nobody can tell you that they aren't acceptable.