Saturday December 24th

Scoot

16 stops, 18 pkgs. Home in time for the 1:00 kickoffs. The Saturday aspect sucks but this is the earliest I've been home on Christmas Eve in years.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Ran out of hours Friday night. No Saturday for me. Guys doing my area are done and home. Lobbying for Tuesday off too. 6 of us ran out of hours. Just not looking forward to the UPS bull shot from January to September. For the 29th yr. I friggin hate it.

The teamsters Union will never go for that. I thought it a couple yrs ago. Not now. It's more about the insurance coverage for me. Still waiting for the pension final out come. Plus the '18 contract with another Hoffa concession fest.
The insurance coverage keeps getting more expensive for the retirees and the guarantee of the pension keeps getting worse.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
The insurance coverage keeps getting more expensive for the retirees and the guarantee of the pension keeps getting worse.

Yes. I was speaking with a retiree last week at lunch break. He said its 200 a month for he and his wife. Which isn't too bad. But after 30 plus years it should be free my feeling anyways. They and we earned it. Its the union who squandered it. For all. As soon as the feds left. The corruption started right up

Yes. I was speaking with a retiree last week at lunch break. He said its 200 a month for he and his wife. Which isn't too bad. But after 30 plus years it should be free my feeling anyways. They and we earned it. Its the union who squandered it. For all. As soon as the feds left. The corruption started right up
Before this contract it was 50/100
Currently it's 200/400

okeydoke

Need duct tape?
I was on my way work to this morning and received a phone call from the supervisor asking me if I wanted to stay home and I stated I will see you Tuesday.