Saturday December 24th

Box Ox

That and the 8 hour guarantee if it applies.

If I came in and discovered I had 30 mins of work instead of being able to leave town early morning to see family, there's no way I wouldn't get that guarantee. Lol. Put those couple stops on somebody else or you'll be showing me the monayyyyy!

By The Book

I was a casual for 10 yrs. No vacation or sick and rovers. The beginning of concessions by the union. For 28 yrs plus 4 weeks vaca
So you didn't get any vacation weeks as a casual? When you became permanent you didn't get vacation weeks towards your current position? That's weak language at best if you have to start over.

Inthegame

So you didn't get any vacation weeks as a casual? When you became permanent you didn't get vacation weeks towards your current position? That's weak language at best if you have to start over.
Casuals never received vacation weeks. All seniority employees get credit toward vacation by their hours worked.

By The Book

Remember to bring that up at your locals proposal meeting. I'd rather all time worked as a casual/free period/summer vacation/svd...be deducted from progression.
Or, delete all the old seasonal language altogether. Make them hire permanent. We don't have casuals here and it seems to be a way to prevent that from happening.