Saturday December 24th

jaker

trolling
It's funny when you read this how ups is pushing Saturday and no one is really fighting

And you wonder why Saturday delivery is coming

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
It's funny when you read this how ups is pushing Saturday and no one is really fighting

And you wonder why Saturday delivery is coming
To stay competitive. I for one want the company to stay competitive, how else are they going to fund my kids college fund, pay my insurance premiums, pension money, raises, and my ability to bounce this place 20 years before my neighbors.

jaker

trolling
To stay competitive. I for one want the company to stay competitive, how else are they going to fund my kids college fund, pay my insurance premiums, pension money, raises, and my ability to bounce this place 20 years before my neighbors.
You really believe that competitive stuff , just like Orion

Haven't you been around looking enough to know ups will lie to get what they want just like we lost a holiday to stay competitive

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Haven't you been around looking enough to know ups will lie to get what they want just like we lost a holiday to stay competitive
The post office works 7 days a week during Xmas season.

This isn't 1980

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Denial is not a river that runs through Egypt.

If you think we were just going to ignore the demand of customers to have their items to them quicker, now more than ever, along with the post office and FedEx offering that service while we sit back and watch, you're lying to yourself.