Saudi Arabia

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Low oil prices aren't doing the kingdom any favors. I'm sure it's a way to get some money flowing to the government, with the added benefit of good optics.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
After Putin, Xi, and Kim, he's the forth world leader (dictator basically) to
"consolidate" his power. What good or bad there may be too come from it remains to be seen.

I'm personally hoping for good. Women can drive there now, but no one knows yet what exactly that means. Will they need permission from their male guardian? Can they go anywhere they wish? We'll see.

Heffalump

I read that the LV shooting was staged by Al Waleed or at least played a critical role in its happening and I researched the middle east and found a boat load of bs they deal with (more than UPS even). I doubt they have collective bargaining out there.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
After Putin, Xi, and Kim, he's the forth world leader (dictator basically) to
"consolidate" his power. What good or bad there may be too come from it remains to be seen.

I'm personally hoping for good. Women can drive there now, but no one knows yet what exactly that means. Will they need permission from their male guardian? Can they go anywhere they wish? We'll see.

You left out Erdogan

rickyb

saudi arabia, one of the worlds most violent governments, is carrying out a US backed genocide in yemen.

this will create more terrorists for america.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump_Golden_Orb_Saruman.jpg