Scanner Setup question to get total package credit for bulk mail bag

Steve Waters

My scan count at the end of the day does not match the total number of packages on my load chart. I think the issue is the mailbags that have Surepost Smalls as I only get credit for 1 bag but the bag may have 20 or more packages inside the mAilbag. Any thoughts?

GenericUsername

When I was a loader my scan count never matched the load charts either. I could blame the load charts or just... well, you know what, I never really did scan most of the packages anyhow. Oh well.

trailer loader

Trailer Loader
i always check my total scans for the night before i log out of my scanner, why? just wonder how much i scanned, does it matter at all? nope not at all. mostly for bragging rights between the trailer loaders on our belt to see who got the highest scans, lol,

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
My scan count at the end of the day does not match the total number of packages on my load chart. I think the issue is the mailbags that have Surepost Smalls as I only get credit for 1 bag but the bag may have 20 or more packages inside the mAilbag. Any thoughts?

Why do you care?
Numbers and metrics aren't your concern.

Bob11B

I agree who cares...the load chart will count every single package for the post office...the bags will count as one for total packages

clean hairy

They are when you are at a center that wants 95% scans and right up if they are continually lower than that.
What the center wants is a production standard which does not exist in the contract.
Sorry, the employees will work at a safe pace and by the methods.
If the numbers are not what you want, too bad!