Schedule changes

Dylan316

I've been with the company for almost two yrs as a driver I have a permanent route work 9 to 5. Before my route I work split cars and worked from tues thru sat. And once I got my permanent route mon thru fri but now I have my supervisors switching me back n forth this entire yr and affecting my personal life should I file a grievance

I've been with the company for almost two yrs as a driver I have a permanent route work 9 to 5. Before my route I work split cars and worked from tues thru sat. And once I got my permanent route mon thru fri but now I have my supervisors switching me back n forth this entire yr and affecting my personal life should I file a grievance
Are you full time?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
9-5?
I thought only @Future worked those hours?

Johney

Absolutely, do let us know how that works out.

ManInBrown

9-5? That you Dave?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

D19D7590-D355-46B9-9A8D-F7248BC57C1D.jpeg

How’d you get a 9 to 5

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

grieve the hell outta that
Your personal life comes first

SMGDH

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?

I went through the same thing earlier this year. I fought and fought with management about it. Found my steward to be unwilling to press the issue. So I just stay on supervisor and center managers ass daily about it. It was long and frustrating but they gave in eventually.