screwed over again and again

F

FrigidAdCorrector

When the sup does the offboarding stuff they can select you to no rehire status. I've only seen it once. Usually it takes something really bad to get you that. It can't be for health reasons as it is considered discrimination

AndUPSER

My brother has autism, pretty severe, and worked at Bob Evans, through a program with the county, this past summer where he cleaned dishes and tables. He's in high school the rest of the year and spends half the day taking out trash, cleaning lunch tables, sweeping floors and other miscellaneous things. I would try to contact somebody in the county about possible opportunities.

I know a couple of people with autism at UPS and they are great workers. But in all honesty, having autism can be rough while working at UPS just because management is so aggressive. I've had to help one guy with autism, who loads trailers with a 500 pph, calm down many times just because of the way supervisors yell.

When the sup does the offboarding stuff they can select you to no rehire status. I've only seen it once. Usually it takes something really bad to get you that. It can't be for health reasons as it is considered discrimination
btw frigid I really liked your advice about me doing something real bad to get him to put me on the do not hire list. just got upset over everyon else acting like a 12 year old on the internet

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Back in the 90's when UPS had trouble finding workers , they used one of those gov't programs to assist the disable to work .
A couple are still working years later , nice adults who work hard .