Seasonal Driver Calling in Sick

Chronic2001

I am a seasonal driver in the midwest looking to make full time. Been driving since mid November and my sup is happy with my performance so far. I feel like death - sore throat, fever, cant leave the toilet, etc... if I call in tomorrow, will it hurt my chances at potentially making full time? I know the busiest days are behind us, but technically it's still peak at my center...

BlackCat

I am a seasonal driver in the midwest looking to make full time. Been driving since mid November and my sup is happy with my performance so far. I feel like death - sore throat, fever, cant leave the toilet, etc... if I call in tomorrow, will it hurt my chances at potentially making full time? I know the busiest days are behind us, but technically it's still peak at my center...
If you were really sick, you wouldnt worry about the consequences.

opey

it could hurt your chances, depending on the situation there and how much they like you....

you could always call and say hey, im realy not feeling great so id like the day off, but if you need me I will come in... most likely it wont be a big deal and they will give u the day as long as your center isnt short staffed

barnyard

KTM rider
it could hurt your chances, depending on the situation there and how much they like you....

you could always call and say hey, im realy not feeling great so id like the day off, but if you need me I will come in... most likely it wont be a big deal and they will give u the day as long as your center isnt short staffed

Do that. It will either by your last day or it will be fine and it will not be a problem. If they are going to cut you loose, you will find out by calling in.