Seasonal driver with a felony?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It does matter the location we had a guy not even three years in as a package driver get in feeders. I know because i have a little more seniority than him and didnt sign the bid and he did and got in
Of course. We are actually hiring feeder drivers like crazy and the wait is the shortest it’s ever been. That is not the norm, though.

AttackedHawk34

Feeders is just not for me. I just feel like i wouldnt be confident to ride something that big and probably mess up some :censored2:. I figured i just stay in my lane and stay in package if i have that much doubts.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I find the no hiring chance for a felony mentality so peculiar. If you bar someone with a record from any chance of finding decent legitimate work, what do you think they will inevitably turn to?

Coincidentally, (and anecdotal yet still relevant) one of the most enjoyable guys I ever worked with had a record. I use him as a reference now.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Feeders is just not for me. I just feel like i wouldnt be confident to ride something that big and probably mess up some :censored2:. I figured i just stay in my lane and stay in package if i have that much doubts.
You get used to the size of the vehicle because you will be driving it more than your regular vehicle. We have a saying in feeders, “your worst day in feeders is still better than your best day in package.” And it’s very true. If you get a shot, take it.

AttackedHawk34

I'm just glad i was able to get to 34 without having a record being that the cards were stacked against me being black and raised in the inner slums of the Democratic city of Philadelphia through my childhood years and teen years before coming down here to the south not saying that i haven't done dumb things. I was just lucky not to get caught.

IworkWhatdoUdo??

UPS doesn’t care if you already have a CDL. They actually prefer if you don’t so they can train you the UPS way and you don’t bring any bad habits with you. Not to mention it takes even longer to get into. Now you’re talking 10-20 years. Trust me, I’m a feeder driver.
11 positions for feeders just got posted in my center

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
@cheryl

Whats the point in changing a person's user name if the follow up posts / quotes, and the name at the top as the OP, still show the real name? The mods are doing a great job censoring and deleting posts, how come this problem continues? Just asking for a friend.

Brandon Fusco, Today at 6:58 PM.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
@cheryl

Whats the point in changing a person's user name if the follow up posts / quotes, and the name at the top as the OP, still show the real name? The mods are doing a great job censoring and deleting posts, how come this problem continues? Just asking for a friend.

Brandon Fusco, Today at 6:58 PM.
At this point I have to manually change quoted post usernames in the database. We're updating to the latest version of xenforo soon. Still another server update to be done next week. Then the xenforo updates will be installed. I'm sorry for the disruptances.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
At this point I have to manually change quoted post usernames in the database. We're updating to the latest version of xenforo soon. Still another server update to be done next week. Then the xenforo updates will be installed. I'm sorry for the disruptances.

The disruptions don't bother me, I know things are being processed and soon it will be better. I just want the mods to be the best that they can be.

I guess if I were a mod, anytime someone wanted a name change and they are brand new, I would make sure that I corrected the name change across the board to reflect the new name so that the original name did not appear anywhere else....that's probably why I'm not a mod though.:raspberry-tounge::raspberry-tounge: