Seasonal personal driver

Newdriver04

I’m a seasonal driver from ups and this is my 5 day and I damaged the car right side bumper which now pops out and won’t stay and I’m going to tell my supervisor tomorrow morning what happened so I be worried that I’ll get fired

deeztier

I’m a seasonal driver from ups and this is my 5 day and I damaged the car right side bumper which now pops out and won’t stay and I’m going to tell my supervisor tomorrow morning what happened so I be worried that I’ll get fired

they'll probably call you in before you get a chance to tell them

Newdriver04

I was a seasonal driver for ups and I got fired Bc I got in a small accident and don’t report it till Monday and I was able how long is the waiting period till I can apply again

542thruNthru

I was a seasonal driver for ups and I got fired Bc I got in a small accident and don’t report it till Monday and I was able how long is the waiting period till I can apply again

Youre done. You waited a weekend to report a accident? Why?

And let me guess you didn't report it till you actually knew they knew about it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Report all incidents when they happen, do not wait for the end of day.
I was once excused of causing great damage to a PC, a Fed Ex driver saw it happen, called it in to their sup, who was a friend with my sup., who called me.
Luckily I was on another air run that night.
The bad driver had gone under a low hanging RxR bridge and taken out the entire windshield. When bad driver returned to the building, swapped out packages into another PC, before unloading onto the air belt. Then left for the day. Bad driver never bothered to sign off on any vehicle used , nor input PC Number and mileage into DIAD every time while working.

Yes, bad driver did get fired and then sued.
Bad driver did not see witness, who saw bad driver hide damaged PC, and reported it to Automotive while Bad Driver was walking out of the building.

Last edited: