Second chance?

UPSgirl

Mommy to be!
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for being stupid and dumb
and making trouble for no reason at all.
I wanted to know if you will all forgive me and give me another chance?(wily old vet too)
but if not I will understand..but I will only be here to get information on what UPS is doing and stuff.....but if you all want me to leave then its ok.
thanks to dannyboy for talking to me and helping me with what im going through he really helped me open my eyes..so thank you again dannyboy...you rock!:lol:

there was someone else on here that gave great advice too...so thanks alot!!your the bestt!!!:cool:

the UPS freak,
Stephie

brett636

WTF2.gif
notsigned.gif

wkmac

brett636 said:

Looks like Brett started a picketline!

ROTFFLMAO at Brett's post!

UPSgirl, keep it up. I like watching everyone jump up and down to your posts. Like you, none of us have a life anyway because if we did we wouldn't be here. May be another good reason for you to avoid UPS altogether. Look what it's done to all of us! :wacko: :wacko:

beatupbrown

UPS girl I want to be a cowboy do you know where I can get some spurs.By the way xracer what the hell is that ?Looks funny:w00t: Ridem cowboy.

542thruNthru

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for being stupid and dumb
and making trouble for no reason at all.
I wanted to know if you will all forgive me and give me another chance?(wily old vet too)
but if not I will understand..but I will only be here to get information on what UPS is doing and stuff.....but if you all want me to leave then its ok.
thanks to dannyboy for talking to me and helping me with what im going through he really helped me open my eyes..so thank you again dannyboy...you rock!:lol:

there was someone else on here that gave great advice too...so thanks alot!!your the bestt!!!:cool:

the UPS freak,
Stephie

I forgive you.