fedexh8r

I don't know about everyone else but I have been dealing with a lot of issues with front gate security. Just the other day I mistakenly brought my gym bag to work instead of my regular work bag, need not be said that this gym bag did have pepper spray and it obviously looked like a honest mistake. The security dude was all up my p*ssy touching my :censored2: and I'm like back the :censored2: up let me take my bag back and get my other one but he was insistent that I had intentions of pepper spraying certain individuals. Now there are a couple of co-workers that I want to pepper spray but it ain't that deep at the end of the day I'm just out here trying to get my paycheck you know ... don't let me get started on them messing up my paycheck for the third week in the row. Sure, I missed a couple of days but I didn't expect it to be $200 short every week like wtf?? I work as a forklift driver and all the other drivers be creeping up on me and :censored2: and I'm trying to protect myself you know. I'm not trying to say that you guys should bring pepper sprays or anything but if the security be having problems with me why they always be trying to say some dumb :censored2:. Well anyways just same :censored2:, different day!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I don't know about everyone else but I have been dealing with a lot of issues with front gate security. Just the other day I mistakenly brought my gym bag to work instead of my regular work bag, need not be said that this gym bag did have pepper spray and it obviously looked like a honest mistake. The security dude was all up my p*ssy touching my :censored2: and I'm like back the :censored2: up let me take my bag back and get my other one but he was insistent that I had intentions of pepper spraying certain individuals. Now there are a couple of co-workers that I want to pepper spray but it ain't that deep at the end of the day I'm just out here trying to get my paycheck you know ... don't let me get started on them messing up my paycheck for the third week in the row. Sure, I missed a couple of days but I didn't expect it to be $200 short every week like wtf?? I work as a forklift driver and all the other drivers be creeping up on me and :censored2: and I'm trying to protect myself you know. I'm not trying to say that you guys should bring pepper sprays or anything but if the security be having problems with me why they always be trying to say some dumb :censored2:. Well anyways just same :censored2:, different day!
How cute, Karen.

dezguy

1647347735206.png

bbsam

Staff member
We had a gal accidentally start in the security office with a legally held handgun in her purse. Realized it and took it back and secured it in her car. Long story short, canned after 22 years.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
We had a gal accidentally start in the security office with a legally held handgun in her purse. Realized it and took it back and secured it in her car. Long story short, canned after 22 years.
Did they find it or was it something they would have found anyway?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I don't know about everyone else but I have been dealing with a lot of issues with front gate security. Just the other day I mistakenly brought my gym bag to work instead of my regular work bag...
You are the issue.

Not reading past this point.

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
we don't even have security at my building. it's all just the honor system. there used to be a guard at the enterance people were supposed to use but when he left he wasn't replaced.

bbsam

Staff member
Good lord, that's stupid.

On the Express side, there are plenty of people who I've suspected were carrying at work. A couple told me they were, without telling me.
Maybe. But she’s never been happier. I still keep in touch with her from time to time.

She was my first work crush when I started there😍😀. Damn hot and badass personality!

SmithBarney

hehe... Security what's that? I've worked at 5 stations in my career, only one had a fenced lot. Currently we have all our "response" rental vehicles and about 15 FedEx branded vehicles sitting out.. it's a weekly occurrence of Catalytic converter theft, fuel theft, general vandalism, not to mention vehicles left unlocked, freight forgotten outside... the building has 5 to 6 people entrances, no security, just a few cameras inside on the rollers and belts... 5-10 cameras outside that don't actually work.