Selling The Lie That FedEx Is an "Airline"

bbsam

Staff member
When the terminal calls, tell them you work for Bill (or whatever the contractor's name is) and hang up. Obviously the contractor is shirking his responsibilities and it's not fair to the company or to you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Managers at express are dodging more phone calls than ever.

Wonder why that is? The wheels are coming off the bus faster than they can put them back on. "Meltdown Day" is on the way, and it isn't going to require a "Perfect Storm" scenario to make it happen.

Payback is hell, and I can hardly wait.

FedEx2000

Wonder why that is? The wheels are coming off the bus faster than they can put them back on. "Meltdown Day" is on the way, and it isn't going to require a "Perfect Storm" scenario to make it happen.

Payback is hell, and I can hardly wait.

Sounds like you guys have some real dedicated managers.........I answer my phone 24/7, though many days I wish the company didn't provide me one.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds like you guys have some real dedicated managers.........I answer my phone 24/7, though many days I wish the company didn't provide me one.

FedEx is full of them. The hourlies do the job, the thinking, and when things go wrong...the solutions to problems. You get the title and the larger check, along with some headaches. Fred is a strong believer in the Peter Principle.