Sen. Markwayne Mullin (R-OK) challenges Teamsters leader Sean O’Brien to a physical fight during Senate Committee hearing.

Mullin: "I’ll bite 100%. In a fight, I’m gonna bite. I’ll do anything. I’m not above it. And I don’t care where I bite by the way."
1353217804207.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's an interesting story.
Despite O’Brien’s faults there is no denying he has a cult-like following among his supporters in New England. He was elected as the youngest GEB member on the Hoffa-Hall 2011 ticket and the highest vote getter as candidate for Eastern Region Vice-President. In the past, O’Brien has shown off his support with the entourage of goons that has accompanied his delegations to the IBT conventions in Las Vegas every five years and yearly “unity” conferences. O’Brien, who climbed the bureaucratic ladder of the IBT through nepotism, is a political chameleon that has managed to change his position and behavior to benefit his career and goal of becoming Teamster president. Together with Hoffa and Rome A of Oakland, he is the most dangerous Teamster bureaucrat remaining in the union holding a position of power.