GOP Senator Challenges Teamsters Head to a Fight in a Fiery Exchange at a Hearing

Thebrownblob

Your personal dissatisfaction with your leadership is your right. Holding peoples feet to the fires perfectly acceptable. You’re uninformed and ignorant comments about how money is spent shows that you don’t have a clue what actually happens at a local and that’s unfortunate. There have been plenty of people who thought they could spend money however, they wanted their names used to be plastered all over the back of the teamster magazine. Have you ever been part of a locals yearly audit? Have you ever been part of having the international audit your books and question simple mistakes? Not fun.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ever been with a business agent? There’s a microscope up your ass on every dime you spend. The idea of people have that locals can spend money willy-nilly is the most hilariously ridiculous one ever.

Your personal dissatisfaction with your leadership is your right. Holding peoples feet to the fires perfectly acceptable. You’re uninformed and ignorant comments about how money is spent shows that you don’t have a clue what actually happens at a local and that’s unfortunate. There have been plenty of people who thought they could spend money however, they wanted their names used to be plastered all over the back of the teamster magazine. Have you ever been part of a locals yearly audit? Have you ever been part of having the international audit your books and question simple mistakes? Not fun.

It just completely amazes me.... that members have absolutely no clue.... how anything works.

And really ? His whole schtick is "fat shaming" his BA, and following me around asking about buffets.

At least Dave could put together cohesive statements and arguments. (even though he was wrong)

What'dyabringmetoday???

It just completely amazes me.... that members have absolutely no clue.... how anything works.

And really ? His whole schtick is "fat shaming" his BA, and following me around asking about buffets.

At least Dave could put together cohesive statements and arguments. (even though he was wrong)
Yes- anyone who doesn't march in lockstep must be wrong. Looks like you need a hug.... Bug. Lol.

What'dyabringmetoday???

You are right- "elected leaders" are amazing. I'm fortunate to be a part of this great union.