Seniority date

Partion

I want to sign up for jumping this year but I forgot my seniority date. Anyone know where to find it? My supervisors are basically useless unless I get on their ass.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I want to sign up for jumping this year but I forgot my seniority date. Anyone know where to find it? My supervisors are basically useless unless I get on their ass.

You obtain seniority after 30 working days. If youre not at the warehouse or hub you can go to upsers and look at your paystubs and narrow it down from the dates they were issued.

moomoom

Go onto upsers and check your vacation hours. You're seniority date will be the same as when you get new vacation hours. It's under time off viewer.

How can I get exact date to get the right rate of pay-seniority-vacations? My vacation sheet has one date. My date of hire on teamsters pension paperwork is the same as vacation sheet. Even though vacation sheet is supplied by company. Company shows my seniority date different. Everyone calls it something different Seniority/Hire Date/Date Of Employment/Date Of Hire I`am Confused. I have asked my union steward-union BA and they all have different answers.
CALIFORNIA LOCAL 986

JustDeliverIt

Hire date and seniority date are two different things. Your seniority date is 30 working days from your hire date. Time worked from Nov 15 to Jan 15 doesn't count if you didn't hit 30 before Nov 15. Check with HR, easiest way IMO to get the correct date. You can chase down a union rep as well, they should be able to get the info to you as well.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Hire date and seniority date are two different things. Your seniority date is 30 working days from your hire date. Time worked from Nov 15 to Jan 15 doesn't count if you didn't hit 30 before Nov 15. Check with HR, easiest way IMO to get the correct date. You can chase down a union rep as well, they should be able to get the info to you as well.
this thread is from Oct , most likely the poster quit already