Seniority going by punch in time

ROOR

I recently one a bid for a 22.3 unload position. There were 20 jobs in total. I was the top spot by over 10 years. Even had some 2020's get in. They have us all starting on Monday. I have been told by multiple people including the full time sups and my union steward that full time seniority will go by punch time. So since we will all have 11-1-21 fulltime dates then the order will go by our punch in times. So if a 2020 punches before me then they will outbid me in future bids. I was told by the steward that the BA told him the same thing. I've tried calling the BA but he' out of town for a week. I've read through the contract and can't find any language on this the master or our central supplement and we don't have a local rider. This is a big deal to me as 30 load 22.3's were already posted before this so I have a lot of people ahead of me already. Has anyone else heard of this in their building?

ROOR

Go’s by whoever punch’s in first here I’d camp out next to the time card over the weekend
Problem is I don't have a punch card as I haven't worked in operations in about 6 years. Been punching into the computer system for Revenue Recovery.

Karma...

ive seen this situation before....I suggest that you get there way before your start time and get with a management person to punch in.........ive seen this method as well as drawing lots, reversion to original start date, drawing numbers in a hat..

I know they resolved that issue here with the 22.4 jobs
When they have marble openings they post one new bid every day and you must sign every bid.
So everyone has a different seniority date

Poop Head

Judge me.
I recently one a bid for a 22.3 unload position. There were 20 jobs in total. I was the top spot by over 10 years. Even had some 2020's get in. They have us all starting on Monday. I have been told by multiple people including the full time sups and my union steward that full time seniority will go by punch time. So since we will all have 11-1-21 fulltime dates then the order will go by our punch in times. So if a 2020 punches before me then they will outbid me in future bids. I was told by the steward that the BA told him the same thing. I've tried calling the BA but he' out of town for a week. I've read through the contract and can't find any language on this the master or our central supplement and we don't have a local rider. This is a big deal to me as 30 load 22.3's were already posted before this so I have a lot of people ahead of me already. Has anyone else heard of this in their building?
Bring your bong to the parking lot sunday night. Toke up, then go inside and wait by the computer.

allahuakbar

She/Her
Roor glass makes some awesome bongs.
BB5646E9-B517-48F2-A1F0-2BF352DB3482.jpeg