Seniority

LBrown

So I have a question this is not about me but I know they are wondering while waiting to hear, I am wondering as well if you have an employee that was hired as a supervisor will say on June 1 of 2021 and then you have a preload Union employee that was hired in January 2021 and then that preload Union employee that was hired January 2021 was hired as a supervisor on July 1, 2021 who has seniority, the supervisor hired on June 1 or the union employee that became a supervisor one month later? 😊

So I have a question this is not about me but I know they are wondering while waiting to hear, I am wondering as well if you have an employee that was hired as a supervisor will say on June 1 of 2021 and then you have a preload Union employee that was hired in January 2021 and then that preload Union employee that was hired January 2021 was hired as a supervisor on July 1, 2021 who has seniority, the supervisor hired on June 1 or the union employee that became a supervisor one month later? 😊
You are in management seniority doesn't count

JustDeliverIt

Let’s say when it comes to vacation who would get to pick their weeks firs, t the one hired in June or the one hired a month later,

Don’t think company seniority matters, it’s who jumped ship first. Just like going FT as a union member. If you waited 20 years to make the jump but some guy they hired off the street 2 months earlier and qualified, he has seniority over you. You keep all your perks but he would pick everything ahead of you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Seniority means nothing in supervision they are “at will” employees

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I’ll tell you once we all start coming in under 9.5