SEX on UPS truck?

balland chain

Well, I can speak of a driver who has long since retired..He is/was very good looking, and once when I was delivering to him, he told me the stories that I had heard from some senior guys.. Apparently, he was delivering more than packages to some of his customers, but it was not in the truck....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
No offense to the hotties in brown, but the back of the trucks are so filthy, it's makes having sex in a public bathroom more appealing.

The_Brown_Hornet

Yeah women dig the shorts, but when they find out your a Loyal (part time)Teamster with 3 months seniority making squat they usually loose interest. Its all about being a big boy and making the big buck.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
If you have time to draw up a batch on the road, you have too much time on your hand's(no pun intended). That's all I have to say about that.

Smart phones sux...really.:devil3:

[video=youtube;k4cY4KZEytE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cY4KZEytE[/video]

Yes, it happens because women lose all control when they see us in shorts. That's why we get beaten by more than an hour all the time. Don't tell management though: we tell them traffic was heavy.

I think Ovah meant he backed into her and knocked her out. Plus I don't think he followed established procedures for clearing her airway.