SFA: RIP

Artee

Lol rehired? I don't know why anyone would return after leaving that god awful place.
Oh...OK....I see you are still posting here, so I thought you signed back on. I still work for FDX and hardly post here. I guarantee you the day I am no longer employed here, there is no way in hell I am going to be still complaining about FDX on a UPS website. Its past time to let it go and move on with your life. Don't turn into a Mr.FedEx

yadig

Oh...OK....I see you are still posting here, so I thought you signed back on. I still work for FDX and hardly post here. I guarantee you the day I am no longer employed here, there is no way in hell I am going to be still complaining about FDX on a UPS website. Its past time to let it go and move on with your life. Don't turn into a Mr.FedEx
That day is coming sooner rather than later..

FedupExpress

I don't mind actually, I stay informed on news from several employers. I also bash fedex publicly and discourage anyone from using the company.

I take great pride in it and it gives me something to do while I take a :censored2:.

I've got a few friends still there and a UPS 20 year veteran I communicate with as well. Everyone gets :censored2: shipped, it's part of all our lives.