SFA: RIP

MassWineGuy

We’re in the midst of SFAs at our station. My manager told me it’s the last one. Maybe FedEx None will have a similar survey that will matter just as much.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Bye bye Purple Promise
IMG_5681.gif

bacha29

We’re in the midst of SFAs at our station. My manager told me it’s the last one. Maybe FedEx None will have a similar survey that will matter just as much.
Sounds to me like a state of complete and utter chaos within that company.
Perhaps it's coming to realize that contractors cannot handle time sensitive/commit time shipments with any degree of reliability. and do it for pennies a stop using "here today gone tomorrow" transient workers busting ass for burger joint and unarmed security guard money. It's just not going to get done that way.

FedupExpress

Sounds to me like a state of complete and utter chaos within that company.
Perhaps it's coming to realize that contractors cannot handle time sensitive/commit time shipments with any degree of reliability. and do it for pennies a stop using "here today gone tomorrow" transient workers busting ass for burger joint and unarmed security guard money. It's just not going to get done that way.

I took the SFA today, I was going to be fair but then I remembered all times when I was treated unfairly, any malpractices, tricks, unpaid wages, and all the times the company screwed me over ...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Survey-Feedback-Action. It is a survey that FedEx used to give to all Express employees to get a gauge of how the employees were feeling about various things like benefits, pay, management and the company itself. It used to make a difference once upon a time. Because of it, bad managers were sometimes removed, retrained and relocated or demoted. The “Action” part stopped years ago though. They stopped having meetings after the survey.

yadig

Survey-Feedback-Action. It is a survey that FedEx used to give to all Express employees to get a gauge of how the employees were feeling about various things like benefits, pay, management and the company itself. It used to make a difference once upon a time. Because of it, bad managers were sometimes removed, retrained and relocated or demoted. The “Action” part stopped years ago though. They stopped having meetings after the survey.
I remember taking it bout 15 years ago. Wouldn’t stoop to Dano’s level and take it. I told my “manager” he could take it for me if he wanted to.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wait? FedEx actually listens to their workers?

SmithBarney

Yup, and its another one I won't take.. only helps the manager get a bonus, ours scored 73%? and got a 35K bonus.... Imagine if the ~35 drivers in his workgroup got a 1K bonus, how awesome they would feel.
Company memo today said something about trimming upper management down to 30% of current numbers...

MassWineGuy

Wow! Please post that memo if possible. That’d be just fine.

One of my managers (I’ll call her JB) a few years ago got a low enough rating that she had to spend a week in Nowhere, NJ for a course in employee relations. Should have been a year.

yadig

Wow! Please post that memo if possible. That’d be just fine.

One of my managers (I’ll call her JB) a few years ago got a low enough rating that she had to spend a week in Nowhere, NJ for a course in employee relations. Should have been a year.
Dano teaches that course