Shady stewards/anti union building

542thruNthru

And btw, I personally got more jobs back than our local.
latest.gif

It’s unfortunate this is an anonymous site. Because I have proof and would thoroughly enjoy outing the clowns in this local
OK feel free to PM me the details since the only thing holding you back is the site is anonymous

Hellobrown2000

On here, you will get do something about it from guys who are either in buildings where things are kept tight and rules are followed generally, or from guys who only look out for them selves and look at you as a threat to how they themselves do things. Truth is most of the guys who are about that walk the talk life aren't on here much. Alot of these guys are multiple divorced, get that big brown dick and have no where else to go with it or the drunk and drugged guys who are just trying to make it till retirement but won't because they know when they hit that door they will have absolutely no life.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
On here, you will get do something about it from guys who are either in buildings where things are kept tight and rules are followed generally, or from guys who only look out for them selves and look at you as a threat to how they themselves do things. Truth is most of the guys who are about that walk the talk life aren't on here much. Alot of these guys are multiple divorced, get that big brown dick and have no where else to go with it or the drunk and drugged guys who are just trying to make it till retirement but won't because they know when they hit that door they will have absolutely no life.

Alcohol is kind of fun.... isn't it ?

542thruNthru

Yea, ok. I feel the need and desire to prove something to an anonymous poster on brown cafe. Let me gather all my paperwork. Gtfoh Idgf what you or anyone thinks about the situation. As I’ve mentioned many times, I’m done.
Hmmm..
And btw, I personally got more jobs back than our local.

It’s unfortunate this is an anonymous site. Because I have proof and would thoroughly enjoy outing the clowns in this local
So you're a liar...
giphy-231.gif

Saved more jobs than your local lol. Only job you've saved is the guys job that bullied your wimp ass. :)

Thebrownblob

This whole thing is anonymous if you haven’t noticed. I don’t see you putting yourself out there.

This isn’t necessarily about baseless claims but instead a place to bounce ideas and recommendations To one another. Even if someone says the wildest thing or something most here agree with there is no way to back it up which is why instead of being an internet thug actually try to help people experiencing something troubling within the union
Lol Internet thug, pretty sure I gave about seven different things you can do. Do them or don’t do them. I don’t care, but I do know the outcomes that are talking about here are not something that has to happen. It’s because you allow it. You can cry you can complain you can pretend someone’s bullying you you have to be a big boy and pull your bootstraps up every day. Or you’re just gonna get run over.

Thebrownblob

Hmmm..

So you're a liar...
View attachment 414831

Saved more jobs than your local lol. Only job you've saved is the guys job that bullied your wimp ass. :)
The fact that some of the people on here are not stewards nor business agents it’s kind of important, because if you’re not one of those two things you cannot make legal binding deals, nor can you go to a panel. How can anyone “save” anyone’s job if you cannot do either of those two things?

If they’re getting poor representation from their local, there’s a certain set of steps that I have laid out that they can do short of that it’s just complaining complaining sake. I’m well aware that not all locals represent their people as well as they should.

We live in the world we’re telling people the truth and the way to begin fix things is considered bullying L O L

Thebrownblob

Come to the Internet forum say, outlandish unprovable, and mostly impossible things and then accuse everyone who questions you because they know better as being a bully,
L O L
1674090341211.gif

Nah
So you know everyone here...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
So you are saying an hourly must have a "BA" present? They are entitled to one but certainly don't have to have one present if they choose not to. (Well- entitled to union "representation ")

Come on Dude.

This is like basic Teamsters Union 101.

"Grievance procedures may be invoked only by authorized Union or Employer representatives."

ups18centralregionsupp.pdf

I wasn't talking about getting called into the principals office in high school....