Share Your "When I Got Arrested " Story

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
most people get arrested sometime in their lives so I thought it would be fun to relate those stories here.

ive been arrested 5 or 6 times, all alcohol related ( guilty of having too much fun ) and all before being hired at UPS. of course no felonies.

the most fun one was on New Years Eve down in a florida party town in the 1980's. the holding cells each had 50-60 people in them and we had a BLAST screaming and carrying on til midnight and beyond.

they let most of us out in the morning.

the strip search was kind of embarrassing because there were 4 officers watching but I was pretty loaded on grapefruit juice and vodka.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

most people get arrested sometime in their lives so I thought it would be fun to relate those stories here.

ive been arrested 5 or 6 times, all alcohol related ( guilty of having too much fun ) and all before being hired at UPS. of course no felonies.

the most fun one was on New Years Eve down in a florida party town in the 1980's. the holding cells each had 50-60 people in them and we had a BLAST screaming and carrying on til midnight and beyond.

they let most of us out in the morning.

the strip search was kind of embarrassing because there were 4 officers watching but I was pretty loaded on grapefruit juice and vodka.

Why do you work so hard to put on this persona??

jagoff

Lit up a J after the sun went down at a Rush show and got busted by undercovers in the lawn. My buddy and I were in our early 20's at the time and were stuck in the holding cell area (a trailer) full of 40-50 year old guys and missed the show. [emoji17]

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
outside of work I don't know anybody that never has been arrested. I guess I don't know any boring people. why bother replying if you don't have a story?

MAKAVELI

Lit up a J after the sun went down at a Rush show and got busted by undercovers in the lawn. My buddy and I were in our early 20's at the time and were stuck in the holding cell area (a trailer) full of 40-50 year old guys and missed the show. [emoji17]
These days, that undercover would just ask you to pass it to the right.;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I did some stupid things when I was younger but never got caught.
That's me too.
Deserved to get canned a few times but never got caught.

I rarely drink and when I do, only one drink/beer.
Alcohol makes you drop your defences and live bigger than life while weed makes you (me anyway) very cautious and mellow friendly.

One of the security people at the Dead concert last night (acid or stoned or both) said he would rather work a Dead concert than a football game 10 to 1.

gratefuldead_1436206508559ac5ac7b4971967253819587.jpg

Last edited:

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I plead the 5th....
that might be a good idea. everyone ( nearly except the saints here ) have done something , sometime , that warranted getting arrested for. maybe the statute of limitations haven't run out on your story, huh?

a study says that the average American breaks 11 laws a day. ( not talking about the BC saints and angels )

rod

Retired 22 years
I've been in the slammer twice. Once (over night) when I was 17 and wouldn't rat out the person who bought beer for us and once when I just turned 18 for 25 days for gross misdemeanor assult for being in an "our city against your city" fight. I'm not proud of that one and no I didn't tell UPS about it when they hired me.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
My father was a policeman and a very strict parent who didn't hesitate to take his Sam Brown belt to me at the drop of a hat. I'd rather sandpaper a wildcat's arse in a phone booth than call my dad and tell him I got in trouble with the law. Having said that, I did a couple of things that could have warranted going to the crossbar hotel overnight, but I just got lucky, plain and simple.